Not open for further replies.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
that sucks. i didnt get around to ordering them :(

Same thing here, was waiting until they had something else I needed, saw OOS, contacted CSR, got the following response from them.

Here is the answer from Our Customer service Team: "Hi,
Thanks for your inquiry. Our supplier stop producing this item. We could not sure if they will restock it.
"

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I've read this whole thread, looked at the pic's, did google searches, read reviews. I ordered (1) Stainless Steel and (1) Black Big Buddha mini from VividSmoke.Com last night. Can't wait for them to get here. Thanks All for the very informative thread. I just can't pass up a good single coil rta. :thumbs: I'm also think'in about a P4U D2 or D3 to go along with it for a bit more stealth than my sigelei mini 30w's (a bit too boxy I think), any better suggestions I would like to hear (I'll only be running Kanthal builds in the Buddha mini's, 1.4 to 2.0 ohms and 12-18 watts normally).

Reactions: Belhade

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I've read this whole thread, looked at the pic's, did google searches, read reviews. I ordered (1) Stainless Steel and (1) Black Big Buddha mini from VividSmoke.Com last night. Can't wait for them to get here. Thanks All for the very informative thread. I just can't pass up a good single coil RTA. :thumbs: I'm also think'in about a P4U D2 or D3 to go along with it for a bit more stealth than my Sigelei mini 30w's (a bit too boxy I think), any better suggestions I would like to hear (I'll only be running Kanthal builds in the Buddha mini's, 1.4 to 2.0 ohms and 12-18 watts normally).
Looks pretty slick on an istick tc40...
86519df1c8f9b696f2ad146662460166.jpg

Or an Evic VTC Mini (highly recommend! Awesome device)...
cf401b59101f131719c80efdb4cb596d.jpg

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Looks pretty slick on an istick tc40...
86519df1c8f9b696f2ad146662460166.jpg

Or an Evic VTC Mini (highly recommend! Awesome device)...
cf401b59101f131719c80efdb4cb596d.jpg

I do like the looks of the iStick TC 40, a lot, but, want 18650 batteries, not internal ones. That Evic VTC looks good also. Thanks for the pic's Bt.

Reactions: Btsmokincat

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I do like the looks of the iStick TC 40, a lot, but, want 18650 batteries, not internal ones. That Evic VTC looks good also. Thanks for the pic's Bt.
istick 60 is 18650 and about $25 on gearbest i think..works great!

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
The mini Buddha is great on a Sigelei mini 30w but the threads are not SS and stripped out pretty quickly. Something to keep in mind with an atty like this that needs to be removed to fill. This is why I'm going for a Provari as my next mod.

The Sigelei threads stripped, not the Buddha.

Reactions: 52anddone

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
The mini Buddha is great on a Sigelei mini 30w but the threads are not SS and stripped out pretty quickly. Something to keep in mind with an atty like this that needs to be removed to fill. This is why I'm going for a Provari as my next mod.

The Sigelei threads stripped, not the Buddha.

Yeah, I've had my (3) Sig mini's since Feb. this year, so far so good, but I am more careful with those as compared to my (2) Sig mini 50 Watter's and the Stainless Steel (?) threads.

Reactions: Belhade

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Thanks BT & Steve, Good line ups for comparison. I think I'm leaning towards the VTC mini but need to compare that with the size spec's of my Sig mini 30 watt boxes. I do wish that the iStick 40 was an 18650, that would be about Perfect for me, but just can't stomach throwing a mod away just cause the battery is dead.

Reactions: aldenf

emajin9

Jan 19, 2015
usa
I got the Buddha mini. Its nice. I was stuck on the Kabuki for along time. I started to miss building tanks. I am glad its a bit more forgiving. I never got the Lemo 2 to wick right. But then I have a hard time with Kayfuns. Except Kayfun 4. The Kabuki got me spoiled with the afc. So I started looking for tanks with that type of afc. Why is it difficult to find youtube videos in english for this tank?

Reactions: 52anddone

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Are you supposed to get bubbles from both wicking holes? I am getting bubbles I think from only one.

No, doesn't matter. Bubbles find the easiest path to the tank. Which side they come from doesn't indicate which is wicking better.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
There aren't many videos or tutorials because this isn't a very popular or well known tank. I was going to do a video when I got a new one but that purchase had been put off for awhile. Maybe I'll do one with my current tank, though I've never done a tutorial before.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
No, doesn't matter. Bubbles find the easiest path to the tank. Which side they come from doesn't indicate which is wicking better.
Abso! It will do the same even with perfect wicking. Dpends on how the thing is tilted, day of the week, cosmic ray background, some tiny difference in the orientation of one of the wick legs etc etc!

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Recent talk here got me to rebuild one of my Mini Buddhas that's been sitting since my last trip. 26/32, 3mm spaced Clapton like my other one, but this time 3-4 wrap. Juice is a work in progress, a Thai Tea NET(ea). Yummy. Playing with a bit of additive at this point to get that condensed milk kicker of the analog.

IMAG1492_picmonkeyed.jpg
IMAG1488_picmonkeyed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread