Eissenberg says e cig doesnt deliver nicotine??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad356

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
north java, ny
i wonder, what about the throat hit. i think anyone that used an e cig would disagree with all of this "doesnt deliver nicotine" talk. im under the belief that the "throat hit" is caused by nicotine hitting the back of your throat. i get a very strong throat hit with my 510, and a TON of vapor. they used a npro in the test clearly not the best e cig, allot of people complain about them, i had one myself. the liquid used in the test was 16mg as well, i use 24 mg and its pretty strong. in the 3 days i have used it i have smoked a total of 3 cigs, i was smoking a pack per day plus. i think there is a huge difference between a good e cig with a good nic juice vs. a poor performing unit.

is nicotine what gives you the throat hit?

foebea

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
ohio
Throat hit indicates irritation, but not whether absorption is taking place. All you have to do is take a 2 dollar nicotine home urinalysis and know whether you are getting any, and if you really want to be sure a lab can find out exactly how much you are getting via a more detailed analysis.

I'm satisfied that the nicotine is being absorbed by the differences in a day of 0mg vs a day of 24mg. I have not done a blind test, but suspect this is not subjective. Next time I mix up a batch I will make one with nicotine and one without, with equal flavor and TH (menthol crystals mask any potential TH from nicotine I think) and have a friend label a couple bottles A and B and I will verify my senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread