Ejuice changed color

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniHookarin

Jul 10, 2012
NY
ahhh I see. Thanx. When the head needs replacing, does it produce less vapor?

The thing is, I dropped my mod and when I picked it up, the vivi nova was tilted. The bottom piece with the thread that goes into the mod(not the piece that screws on to the tube) shifted. It was pretty hard to fix by hand so I used some pliers and ended up chipping the thread that goes into the mod so more air was coming in which produced less vapor. BUT when I covered the holes, it still did not produce much vapor. Now, I dont know if its the head or the thread of vivi nova.

Can I buy that bottom piece alone somewhere??

cedric212

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
ahhh I see. Thanx. When the head needs replacing, does it produce less vapor?

The thing is, I dropped my mod and when I picked it up, the vivi nova was tilted. The bottom piece with the thread that goes into the mod(not the piece that screws on to the tube) shifted. It was pretty hard to fix by hand so I used some pliers and ended up chipping the thread that goes into the mod so more air was coming in which produced less vapor. BUT when I covered the holes, it still did not produce much vapor. Now, I dont know if its the head or the thread of vivi nova.

Can I buy that bottom piece alone somewhere??
If you don't mind the wait time, HC has them for $2.80 and the kit for $8.50.
Metal Base for 3.5ml Vivi Nova [D-A6 3.5ml Metal Base] - $2.80 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread