Ejuice Help for a newbie with failing taste buds

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI All,

I quit smoking a month ago, and I really love my vape but sometimes I get this dry mouth feeling (and I do drink lots of water). I know theres an adjustment period but my favorite types of juices are STRONG and SWEET so I can actually taste them.

Im spoiled a little here in LA but I've only been able to really find one brand that battles my tastebuds : Lost Art Liquids (they have this penut butter crunch, and a sorbet flavor that is out of this world and INTENSE).

Any other suggestions on GOOD ejuice brands to check out that will leave your mouth feeling sweet and the vape to be a really powerful flavor (WITHOUT BEING CINNEMON OR MENTHOL).

Thanks!

Yeah Ive tried a lot of the greats but my taste buds are still adjusting or I have that crappy vapors tongue spats, so a really strong juice is key.
I Was lucky though that I went to a shop yesterday in NOHO (Vapor Delux) and they carry ZEUSEJUICE (out of Florida). Id read a lot of good reviews on here about their flavors being really strong and on point but I was skeptical about buying until I had a chance to see it for myself. WHOA this stuff is good, totally cured my vapors tongue/tastebud issue.

They are having a deal today too (online) via their FB page promo code for 20% off. I went and ordered 10 juices.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Everyone is different but here's what I do. I keep one loaded with menthol. I don't like menthol, but when I stop being able to taste the juice I drag on the menthol for a while and it seems to unblock my taste buds. Then I can go back to my regular stuff and it works again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread