EJuice me up calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyHemp

Apr 11, 2011
Illinois
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could advise me on problems I am having getting the calculator to work. It downloads fine and then when I click on it on my desktop I get an error saying that windows is unable to open the program. I am running windows XP. I also had my husband try on his laptop and it did the same thing to him running Windows 7. I made sure that net. frames was updated b/c I had read that causing issues on another thread.

Hi, does the file end in .zip? If so it means the file is an archive so you need to extract the file. For this you can use Winzip..
WinZip - Windows Zip Utility - Zip Files, Unzip Files

After you have installed winzip you can right click the file and select 'Extract to WhateverFileName\'. This will create the folder containing the installation file.

TotallyHemp

Apr 11, 2011
Illinois
Yea I actually am using bitzipper. I extract them and it downloads and the icon goes to my desktop and when I click on it, it say "the program has stopped working". I literally have been messing with it all day. Im at a loss....and I am having little patients! :) I have deleted and reinstalled several times and I get the same thing. Thanks though...if you think of anything else to try let me know.

TotallyHemp

Apr 11, 2011
Illinois
cleolove...I just checked and Net framework is there...I had tried installing that earlier b/c I had read about that, not sure if I had it before that or not lol..

architectus, I have found others online...it's just something about that one that made me want it...and now that I can't get it....I want it more....thats how it usually works...owell I give up not and will have to use somthing else.

Thanx to all for the responses....it is much appreciated.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
ejuice Me Up, New version 10.2.0.0
Zero Nic mixing and non-diluted Nic mixing w/ NO popup warnings.

Previous version 10.1.0.0 added a NO PG/VG option for each of the 5 flavorings has just been released.
If you have a previous version, an upgrade will be performed with no loss to you're existing recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread