Ejuice prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Lots of places run specials on different days or holidays. Also, of late, there has been a lot of eliquid on clearance. They may not mean it's bad exactly, but it may not mean it's great either. I guess I might poke around some on some of the eliquid makers and vendors forums and try taking a look and see what appeals (price and flavor wise.) Good luck! I just don't know a ton about it, I went to DIY almost immediately. I'm sure tons of folks will have input.

Welcome

Anna

Reactions: greek mule

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Sorry, you've probably heard this a thousand times. Who has the best prices on ejuice. For desserts, custards, creams, milky types, savory types.
Om vapors has relatively cheap prices year-round but sometimes they'll have a sale where you'll get 120 ml for $5. I think the most I've ever seen the price for 120 ml was $9 there. The flavors AR good I mean they can be hit-and-miss just like any juice but there are some pretty good juices and they don't clog up my coils so I think they're pretty good. I did see something the other day on some site I don't remember which where they were selling e-juice really really cheap but they had an asterisk next to it and at the bottom of the page you see that the Ejuice is out of date or they're warning you it may be. I mean I regularly use some pretty old e-juice but I've just never seen that from a retail establishment they don't say whether it's a couple months out of date or the juice was from 2012 so that concerns me just pay attention if the sale seems too good to be true and read the fine print. Usually you'll be fine they do go pretty cheap on e-juice sometimes. And not meaning to be an advertisement for Om Vapors but they also have 10 samples you can get for anywhere between $0.50 and $2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread