Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Believe it or not, a single post about my favorite vendor's e-liquid and they sometimes go out of stock of some of their liquids! Its funny how I notice it happening. I cant say for sure that posting about them here is what directly causes the shortages, but, I'm not willing to find out again. If you use the ECF search function you'll find a lot of really great SMALL e-liquid vendors. The smaller companies with less juices to choose from, are usually the ones that put a lot of heart into the few juices they do offer. Good luck.

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Ahlusion. Hands down. Explore the website and you get an idea why.
I keep wanting to use up old bottles of previous favorites and I seem unable to go back with pleasure. Except maybe Highbrow's Limoncello which I think is really especially excellent. And all that's just me. (Haven't tried Ahlusion's lemon flavoring yet, so dunno if even that fave will hold.)

But there's not a "break out only for special occasions" juice - the price/quality range isn't that broad. Great and interesting stuff, ejuice, but it's not cognac.
Anybody who wants to sell a bottle of juice much outside than the current range had better have a grape press in his back yard, nubile grape stompers, a big copper kettle in his kitchen and possibly a tobacco field. And price is no guarantee in this game - there are some vendors out there asking biggish prices who are really just doing a fair job of jazz-labeling the usual commercial flavorings.

Last edited:

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
The problem with juice reviews are a 1000 people might love a juice but for you its always going to be 50/50 until you try it.
If 1000 people tell you a vamo is built well and worth the price etc etc. then you know what, it probably is.
These types of threads are a nice way to get ideas in an effort to try something you havent but dont expect more than just choosing a juice yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread