Ejuice spill = BAD / Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarina

Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Acworth, Georgia
Ok, so today I had an accident with an ejuice bottle, the bottle seemed to be broken in some way and instead of dripping it poured juice, overflowing my cart and coating my left hand.... due to circumstances, I was actually on a support call for work, I didn't get to wash it off for several minutes. Feel like crap and just realized it started after that. I think I migh thave done something bad... how do I get rid of this feeling. I am sick and so dizzy.

Thanks,
Z.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Id suggest drinking as much water as you can to start. I think you will be ok. I have done that many times over the years and never had anything bad happen. Im not a doc but If it happened to me I wouldnt worry. Wash your hands well. Good luck.

Ok, so today I had an accident with an ejuice bottle, the bottle seemed to be broken in some way and instead of dripping it poured juice, overflowing my cart and coating my left hand.... due to circumstances, I was actually on a support call for work, I didn't get to wash it off for several minutes. Feel like crap and just realized it started after that. I think I migh thave done something bad... how do I get rid of this feeling. I am sick and so dizzy.

Thanks,
Z.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Zarina, it sounds to me also like you will be ok, although its good to follow up and let us know. Also, what was the nic level of the juice? Lots of water, and don't vape/smoke for a while. The good news is PG or VG actually keep the nic from being absorbed as much as just pure nic, but some does still get in. Sometimes this is what it takes to repect the nic! Hope all is well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread