Ekowool for BB or GJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
I am looking into buying some Ekowool to do my rebuilds. Has anyone used Ekowool for 100% VG Boba's or Gorilla Juice (my exclusive juices)? How does it wick with the thick VG? Looking for someone who has tried it and has experience with it, either positive or negative. I'm looking into getting 2mm. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
Thanks, Jshill. Ya, I plan on rebuilding for my Protank and maybe put in an IGO-L. I plan on getting 2mm since that's what I like for silica builds. How bout this crap?! I have 3 Protanks and never broke one. In one week's time, I broke the connection off one and SHATTERED the other. All that time I had them and nothing bad happened, then twice in 1 week?!? C'mon now. That's just messed up vaping Gods. I'm going to buy just a base from someplace. I know they're around but can't remember the exact site. I want to try out the Protank 2. Kangers website has then all sold-out. Have u seen them anywhere yet?

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
Ivape.net
Has bases, heads, wick, wire, protank 1 and 2s, and prebuilt replacements. Always ships in 2 business days. Love em.

Well, doesn't look like its the new website. I just went there and didn't see any wick or wire, or IGO's, unless u were talking about the batteries and not the IGO-L's, F, and whatever other letter they have. Lol. I did order a base and 2 Protank 2's. Even tho the base was more expensive than other places, I like to support certain vendors. So it didn't bother me that I had to pay a couple dollars more. Just like I like to support AVE, no matter what.

indoorsindica

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
cathedral city, CA, USA
The Don Mega:10294144 said:
Ivape.net
Has bases, heads, wick, wire, protank 1 and 2s, and prebuilt replacements. Always ships in 2 business days. Love em.

Well, doesn't look like its the new website. I just went there and didn't see any wick or wire, or IGO's, unless u were talking about the batteries and not the IGO-L's, F, and whatever other letter they have. Lol. I did order a base and 2 Protank 2's. Even tho the base was more expensive than other places, I like to support certain vendors. So it didn't bother me that I had to pay a couple dollars more. Just like I like to support AVE, no matter what.

Oops yea my bad I was thinking of okcvapes for the igo and wick/kanthal. Love ivape.net too and 100% agree I will pay 80% more when I know it is a genuine product made in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread