Status
Not open for further replies.

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
A surefire better route I'm also considering when I get blessed with a couple of 36 hour days is to cut a piece of teflon and put under the pin, but that will not be a repair done from the top, it will require removal of top and desoldering of the pin.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I'm working on figurin that out now, the standard ones I have been using while they do work make the atty not able to sit down tight to the istick. I realize that it is purely aesthetic but most of you already know i'm mildly insane so I am looking for the perfect solution to both stop the dreaded short condition and still allow the atty to sit pretty. I will send you a few of the ones I have on the way now if they work.
Thank you!! I'm like you in a way...I did not like using the ego adapter because then I had to use a beauty ring and that made the whole set up too tall. With that said, the black one I sent you was my son's, silver was mine. He fubared both of them screwing PT's down too tight. He's been using one of my 30W's while you had his. Since I never had a problem with the silver one while I was using it, I decided to let him keep the 30 and I'll just use the 2 20's that you sent. I never vape over 13W's anyway.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Where-is-Everyone-Charlie-Brown-Cartoon.jpg
:lol:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
A surefire better route I'm also considering when I get blessed with a couple of 36 hour days is to cut a piece of teflon and put under the pin, but that will not be a repair done from the top, it will require removal of top and desoldering of the pin.
Or duct tape....................

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I concede...you are right. Even duct tape can't fix stupid! Lol
I've been handed my sign...

You know what they say... If it moves, but it shouldn't, duct tape it.
If it doesn't move, but it should, WD-40 it.
If duct tape doesn't fix it, you aren't using enough duct tape! :lol:

Enjoy your Sunday, Tottle Puffers! :)

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
What was that about? I rebooted my computer and my browser several times thinking the problem was here.
Homeopathic radiation shielding, disrupting the georesonance of the scalar waves,
as Albert Einstein explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread