Not open for further replies.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Good Evening fellow vapors,

Tonight I am reviewing the latest kit which was sent to me from the great people at eleaf.

The new IJust 3 kit.
20180405_194530 (1).jpg

The Eleaf iJust 3 kit, a new upgraded version of iJust series, has the most gorgeous looking than ever and boasts all-new reimagined Net and Multihole coil systems, presenting an unprecedented vaping experience with ultra flavorful taste and huge clouds. Powered by an internal 3000mAh battery, the iJust 3 is capable of firing up to 80 watts. Its intuitive four color LEDs are for ease of checking battery level. Paired with a new ELLO Duro atomizer which features retractable top fill, with the addition of 6.5ml / 2ml options, this iJust 3 kit is one of the must-have setups for all sorts of vapers.

The Ello Duro tank
ELLO Duro, a new member of Eleaf ELLO family, features all-new reimagined Net and Multihole coil technologies which present unprecedented vaping experience with ultra flavorful taste and huge clouds and have a longer lifespan. To fill the tank, you just need to slide the drip tip back to reveal the fill port. It’s available in six gorgeous colors, with the addition of 6.5ml / 2ml options, to suit your taste.

The Specifications:

Diameter: 25mm
Height: 136mm (6.5ml version) / 130.5mm (2ml version)
Weight: 158g (6.5ml version) / 152g (2ml version)
E-liquid capacity: 6.5ml / 2ml
Battery capacity: 3000mAh
Output wattage: 80W max
Resistance range: 0.1Ω-3.0Ω
Colors: red, black, purple, silver, dazzling, blue

Inside the box:

1×iJust 3 Battery
1×ELLO Duro Atomizer (6.5ml / 2ml)
1×HW-N 0.2ohm Head
1×HW-M 0.15ohm Head
1×USB Cable
2×User Manuals
Spare Part

This kit was a big surprise straight out of the box. The overall styling, engraved battery, LED behind the switch and inside the micro USB port, the tank construction, and new Mesh coils really took me by surprise.
20180405_195402 (1).jpg

20180405_195411 (1).jpg

The Ijust 3's 3000mah stick is about as lightweight as they come without compromising the looks or construction. It almost makes you wonder if there really is a battery inside it.
20180405_195450.jpg

Yes, Freemax took off with their Fireluke Mesh but from using the Eleaf HW-M and HW-N coils I was taken off guard.
The Mesh coils seem to 'pump' the vapor up the chimney with little exhale and provide a great flavor without the dreaded dry hit that some mesh coils can smack you with.
Now I almost made the mistake of not priming my first coil as long as I normally would on my EVD mesh. With The HW-M and HW-N coils you REALLY need to saturate the top of the coil, I mean REALLY let that liquid soak in, letting it sit for at least 15-20 minutes taking dry inhales throughout that time. Then, let the iJust 3000mah go to work.

The Tank; Vertically wrapped Mesh Coils
20180405_194713 (1).jpg

Here is were we get up to date and then some. The 25mm topfil tank has a slide back top with an 810 wide bore driptip but, filling it?
20180405_194928.jpg

Here's where we see something new.
20180405_194919 (1).jpg

You have 2 options, a 'cut-slit' type of gasket for use with syringe type bottles that re-seals itself after you remove the bottle, or, your normal open mouth gasket.
20180406_232115.jpg

What really stands out is that if you want to switch out the 2 different types of fill ports it is only a small section and not the entire gasket under the top of the tank. They pop in and out with little ease and DO NOT catch on the top when sliding it closed.
The overall construction of the Ello Duro is sturdy, nothing is loose and the adjustable bottom airflow, which measures out at 10.53mm by 3.41mm, so it has alot of airflow!
Just out of added curiosity I did check to see if the Baby Prince coils would fit and they are cross compatible in case you have to use one in a pinch.

Now to read your batteries power levels are as follows:

Green is 100-60%
Orange is 59-30%
Blue is 29-10%
Red is <9%

The chip inside the has allows for a 15 second vape time and will blink Red 10 times to let you know you have exceeded the limit.

Another added feature is the Low Voltage protection. The device will blink 40 times if the battery voltage has reached below 3.3 volts and will no longer allow the device to be over taxed.
Screenshot_20180405-230559.png

Overall it is a great device that is lightweight, sturdy, with great airflow, topfil options, and top notch Mesh coils.

I thank you all for taking the time to read my review of the New Ijust 3 Kit by Eleaf.

Vape Safe, Vape Happy.

ToNeE N

Last edited:

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Nice write up. Did you try the Duro on a different device?
Thank you sweetheart.
Yes I have. Works great on no matter what device I used it on, and, I even tried the BBB coils in it.
I REALLY like the amount of airflow it has! You could fit a 50 cent piece in there![emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Jman85

Jul 5, 2018
Good Evening fellow vapors,

Tonight I am reviewing the latest kit which was sent to me from the great people at Eleaf.

The new IJust 3 kit.
View attachment 734345

The Eleaf iJust 3 kit, a new upgraded version of iJust series, has the most gorgeous looking than ever and boasts all-new reimagined Net and Multihole coil systems, presenting an unprecedented vaping experience with ultra flavorful taste and huge clouds. Powered by an internal 3000mAh battery, the iJust 3 is capable of firing up to 80 watts. Its intuitive four color LEDs are for ease of checking battery level. Paired with a new ELLO Duro atomizer which features retractable top fill, with the addition of 6.5ml / 2ml options, this iJust 3 kit is one of the must-have setups for all sorts of vapers.

The Ello Duro tank
ELLO Duro, a new member of Eleaf ELLO family, features all-new reimagined Net and Multihole coil technologies which present unprecedented vaping experience with ultra flavorful taste and huge clouds and have a longer lifespan. To fill the tank, you just need to slide the drip tip back to reveal the fill port. It’s available in six gorgeous colors, with the addition of 6.5ml / 2ml options, to suit your taste.

The Specifications:

Diameter: 25mm
Height: 136mm (6.5ml version) / 130.5mm (2ml version)
Weight: 158g (6.5ml version) / 152g (2ml version)
E-liquid capacity: 6.5ml / 2ml
Battery capacity: 3000mAh
Output wattage: 80W max
Resistance range: 0.1Ω-3.0Ω
Colors: red, black, purple, silver, dazzling, blue

Inside the box:

1×iJust 3 Battery
1×ELLO Duro Atomizer (6.5ml / 2ml)
1×HW-N 0.2ohm Head
1×HW-M 0.15ohm Head
1×USB Cable
2×User Manuals
Spare Part

This kit was a big surprise straight out of the box. The overall styling, engraved battery, LED behind the switch and inside the micro USB port, the tank construction, and new Mesh coils really took me by surprise.
View attachment 734351

View attachment 734353
The Ijust 3's 3000mah stick is about as lightweight as they come without compromising the looks or construction. It almost makes you wonder if there really is a battery inside it.
View attachment 734349

Yes, Freemax took off with their Fireluke Mesh but from using the Eleaf HW-M and HW-N coils I was taken off guard.
The Mesh coils seem to 'pump' the vapor up the chimney with little exhale and provide a great flavor without the dreaded dry hit that some mesh coils can smack you with.
Now I almost made the mistake of not priming my first coil as long as I normally would on my EVD mesh. With The HW-M and HW-N coils you REALLY need to saturate the top of the coil, I mean REALLY let that liquid soak in, letting it sit for at least 15-20 minutes taking dry inhales throughout that time. Then, let the iJust 3000mah go to work.

The Tank; Vertically wrapped Mesh Coils
View attachment 734363

Here is were we get up to date and then some. The 25mm topfil tank has a slide back top with an 810 wide bore driptip but, filling it?
View attachment 734355
Here's where we see something new.
View attachment 734357
You have 2 options, a 'cut-slit' type of gasket for use with syringe type bottles that re-seals itself after you remove the bottle, or, your normal open mouth gasket.
View attachment 734359
What really stands out is that if you want to switch out the 2 different types of fill ports it is only a small section and not the entire gasket under the top of the tank. They pop in and out with little ease and DO NOT catch on the top when sliding it closed.
The overall construction of the Ello Duro is sturdy, nothing is loose and the adjustable bottom airflow, which measures out at 10.53mm by 3.41mm, so it has alot of airflow!
Just out of added curiosity I did check to see if the Baby Prince coils would fit and they are cross compatible in case you have to use one in a pinch.

Now to read your batteries power levels are as follows:

Green is 100-60%
Orange is 59-30%
Blue is 29-10%
Red is <9%

The chip inside the has allows for a 15 second vape time and will blink Red 10 times to let you know you have exceeded the limit.

Another added feature is the Low Voltage protection. The device will blink 40 times if the battery voltage has reached below 3.3 volts and will no longer allow the device to be over taxed.
View attachment 734361
Overall it is a great device that is lightweight, sturdy, with great airflow, topfil options, and top notch Mesh coils.

I thank you all for taking the time to read my review of the New Ijust 3 Kit by Eleaf.

Vape Safe, Vape Happy.

ToNeE N
OMG DUDE THANK YOU! You have no idea you are the first reviewer who said these new mesh coils can smack you with dry hits I thought I was going crazy. I tried the ijoy diamond, ijoy avenger, smoks prince mesh and strip coils, baby prince mesh, and freemax mesh regular coils, all of them give me frequent dry hits. I prime extensively I slowly up wattage I do everything right just bottom line some of these mesh coils suck. I hadn’t seen anyone say anything tho so I was like this can’t just be me I’ve been vaping a long time and I never got frequent dry hits. I just order the ello tank and your review gives me more hope. The freemax mesh ss316l coil and the horizon tech falcon mesh coil are the only ones I’ve had success with and the herakles 3. But it lacks flavor and it’s damn ugly. Anyway thanks again. Now I don’t feel so crazy and I hope this eleaf ello is the mesh tank I’m looking for and finally the one that doesn’t smack me with tons of dry hits.

Reactions: stols001

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
The Eleaf HW-M and N are good coils, the key to Mesh coils is NOT to run them at high wattage and thoroughly soak the cotton. I know alot of people that use the HW-N and M coils in the Geekvape Aegis/Shield tanks at lower wattage with great results. The best results I have had with the HW-N/M coils is running them in a VPC mode or Curve mode. I do the same with the Freemax Mesh and Mesh Pro. But there are some liquids on the market that will kill coils which when you find a good flavor/brand, I have learned to stick with them. But like all coils YMMV.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jman85

Jul 5, 2018
The Eleaf HW-M and N are good coils, the key to Mesh coils is NOT to run them at high wattage and thoroughly soak the cotton. I know alot of people that use the HW-N and M coils in the Geekvape Aegis/Shield tanks at lower wattage with great results. The best results I have had with the HW-N/M coils is running them in a VPC mode or Curve mode. I do the same with the Freemax Mesh and Mesh Pro. But there are some liquids on the market that will kill coils which when you find a good flavor/brand, I have learned to stick with them. But like all coils YMMV.

What wattages specifically do you reccomend like with the hw n and m, mesh pro freemax, and what are some devices that do a curve? I guess specifically what’s your set up and wattage with a curve that works for you with mesh coils and doesn’t give you dry hits? I’ve got drip this sour in the freemax mesh ss316l coil in wattage mode at 86 watts and it seems to do well. I also recently discovered sometimes I vape for a long time. I started counting and stopping at 2-3 seconds.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
There are multiple devices on the market the have VPC/Curve ie Vaporesso Revenger, Smoant Cylin/Charon Mini. Each person is different as far as what they want from a cool. I never go by the 'best at' wattage, the HW-M/N I run in the 45-55w range and the Freemax Mesh @55w, the Mesh Pro dual Mesh coil I run at 63w. In variable power control you can set the wattage for each second ie 40-45-50-45-40-45. I have found that it mn makes my batteries last longer and helps the cotton keep up with saturation. With mesh coils the inner layer of cotton will dry out quicker than the outside since mesh heats up very quick.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread