Eleaf - Invoke with ELLO T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi ECF members, In this review i take a look at the Invoke with ELLO T from eleaf. The Invoke with ELLO T Kit was supplied for the purpose of this review by eleaf.

Eleaf Invoke with ELLO T - Eleaf electronic cigarette

In the Box

Contents:

Invoke 220W Mod
ELLO T tank with fitted 2ml glass
1×HW3 Triple-Cylinder 0.2ohm Head
1×HW4 Quad-Cylinder 0.3ohm Head
1×QC USB Cable
4ml Glass tube
Extension Pipe
2×User Manuals
Spare parts

Aesthetics and Ergonomics

The Invoke 220w device with ELLO T comes in the typical Eleaf packaging and i was surprised how small the device is, the smallest duel battery device i have seen and is also very light. The supplied tank is a perfect match with no shade difference whatsoever. All versions come with matching tank, the options are Black, White, Silver (which is a brushed silver, perfected by Eleaf) and Greenery (the one i received). I have no idea what coating has been used but it has a very nice feel to it. The sides of the device are very rounded so when looking from above it is a pill capsule shape, making it very ergonomically friendly. The top, base, fire button and panel which houses the 1.3" display are black, the rest of the device is the colour of choice. The front of the device has a large vertical pill shaped panel which houses the large screen and up/down keys. One side of the device towards the top we have the same pill shaped fire button and the opposite side is plain. The back of the device is also plain apart from branding in the form of "Eleaf" and "Invoke" printed in silver. The base of the device is the battery hatch door which has safety stamps and good venting, moving to the top we have a central air fed spring loaded 510, which as plenty of throw. The device is solid with no rattles when shaking but i did notice when pressing the battery door there's a bit of movement, however once the batteries are fitted it's fine so not an issue. The battery orientation is clearly marked inside and out with the orientation on the hatch having a white surround making it very clear.

ELLO T Specs:

Diameter: 25mm
Height: 41mm
Capacity: 2ml (Extendable to 4ml)
Extendable E-liquid Capacity from 2ml to 4ml
Powerful HW Coils for Intense Flavor and Cloud
Convenient Top Filling System
Adjustable Bottom Airflow with Dual Large Air Inlets
Detachable Structure for Easy Cleaning
Thread: Gold-plated 510 connection
Colour: Black, Greenery, Silver, White

ELLO T Overview

The ELLO T is another tank from Eleaf which uses the HW range of coils which i rate highly especially the HW ceramic coil. The ELLO T comes apart easily, just unscrew top and base sections and the glass pulls straight off. If you want to use the 4ml glass provided you just need to screw on the air pipe extension section before reassembling. Filling the tank is easy it just takes half a turn of the top-cap and it's off, revealing 2 generous fill slots. You can also see inside the top-cap there is a silicone seal bung that will seal the tank nicely. The tank has duel cyclops with stopper and the drip tip is a 810 fitting, but you need to use a 810 with o-rings, not a goon style. The two supplied coils are the HW3 0.2 rated at 50w-120w which i found best at 70w, a bit higher than i would normally vape but i enjoyed good flavour, and the HW4 0.3 rated at 40W-110W, which despite it having a best at between 60w-80w i actually loved at 55w, great flavour with this coil.

Invoke Specs:

Output wattage: 1-220W
Thread type: 510 thread
Battery type: 2 x 18650 battery (not included)
Output mode: VW/TC(Ni,Ti,SS),TCR
Charging Current: 2A
Compact and ergonomic design
Centered 510 connection for various tanks
1.3 inch large display
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉(TC modes)
Colour: White/Greenery/Silver/Black

Using the Invoke

The Invoke is the standard 5 clicks on and 5 clicks off and the only combination button presses the device has is + and - together to lock the device. The layout of the screen is very good with all the information easy to see, at the top we have the wattage (temp when in temp control), and underneath this we have the coil resistance. Further down we have the volts and subpara (which is set on amps), and at the bottom the 2 battery status icons which monitor each battery separately. Apart from altering your wattage when in wattage mode and temperature when in temp control nothing else can be altered on the main screen, everything is set in the menu. To enter the menu is 3 clicks of the fire button which brings up a list containing, Mode, Settings, Info and Exit. Obviously selecting exit takes you back to the main screen and Info allows you to see the current voltage of your batteries as well as hardware and firmware versions. Selecting Mode brings up options, VW, TC (choosing this allows you to choose a temp control wire), TCR (choosing this gives you your 3 memory slots) and USBcharge which is for using the device as a power bank if you buy an adaptor. Selecting settings brings up another set of options which are, Coil (allows you to lock the resistance), Power (allows you to set wattage for temp control), Stealth, Subpara (change Subpara display to puffs, amps or time vaped), logo, Preheat, Timeout and Exit. Navigating the menu system is the up and down buttons and fire to select, all options round robin.

Performance

The Invoke is a reliable solid performer, which accommodates all vapers while still keeping things simple. While using the device it seemed accurate and i have seen the charts, which apart from exotic coils sometimes jumping out of temp control (if this happens the device automatically adjusts to 20w), the device is very impressive. The device accommodates a 25mm tank with a bit to spare, 26mm fits with a fraction of overhang which is so slight most people wouldn't even notice. Battery life was what would be expected from duel 18650 batteries and the device is capable of 2A charging. The device is also fully firmware upgradable

Also used it with my Zeus, fits nicely!

Conclusion.

The Invoke is a simple to use good performer, and here we have a case of stealth with power. Any included tank that uses the HW coils is always going to give you a smooth flavoursome vape.

Pros

Very small for duel battery device
Very simple menu system
Large Screen
Nice screen layout
Ergonomically friendly
High Wattage
Temp Control
ELLO T very good sub-ohm tank
Good flavour from coils
Fit 25mm tank/26mm with very slight overhang
2A charging capability
Firmware upgradable

Cons

Over 26mm tanks will have noticeable overhang
Exotic coils sometimes jump out of temp control

I would once again like to thank Eleaf for supplying the Invoke with ELLO T for the purpose of this review.

Eleaf Invoke with ELLO T - Eleaf electronic cigarette

Last edited:

okoroglu dayı

Aug 10, 2017
Unless locking a resistance in with temp control on devices, coil resistance does move about during use i didn't notice anything in this regard that wasn't normal when i've used the Invoke device, i only use in power mode.
hello.
I use only in power mod with kanthal wire..when i take out and replaced atomizer seems different value.
for example first time 0.96 ohm , second time 1.03 ohm.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Had you rewicked?, my builds always change resisitance after being cleaned up and rewicked. Like i say i have slight changes with resistance with every device i have and didn't notice anything abnormal with the Invoke. I'm not saying you haven't had unusual behaviour but i can only comment on my own experience.

okoroglu dayı

Aug 10, 2017
Had you rewicked?, my builds always change resisitance after being cleaned up and rewicked. Like i say i have slight changes with resistance with every device i have and didn't notice anything abnormal with the Invoke. I'm not saying you haven't had unusual behaviour but i can only comment on my own experience.
no rewick no rewire...just replace atomizer.maybe just my mod have have problem.thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread