Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I likey!! Could this be the end of my RTA collection????:eek:
Can't put the darn thing down......My Narda doesn't whistle either which is kinda surprising considering the reviews I read.o_O

Yep... A Squonker and a NarDa kind ruined just about All of my RTA's. LOL

I still use STM's/Wine RTA when I'm out and about. But a Pico Squeeze/DripBox 60W/CopperVape Mod and a NarDa is my go to Set-up.

BTW - I think some of that NarDa Whistling was kinda Overblown. But Hey, I never heard what Other's sounded like. So who's to say?

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I may order a Copper Vape with a Hadaly next. And I thought I was done buying, and happy with my vape gear. Ha! Silly person.:D

The Coppervape is a Great Squonker. Very Solid Construction. And spare Parts/Bottles are available at a Very Reasonable Price.

But just know that it is a Pure Mechanical Mod. And it has No Built in Protection.

The Protection is the User. And the Not putting a build on it that Exceeds the Battery's CDR.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
I really am a little surprised that this Squeeze isn't more popular. I love this thing.Granted its my first ever squonker and RDA (Narda) but even for the most hardened veteran I would think as a stealth setup and budget friendly device you couldn't do much better. The bottle is a little difficult to remove but other then that I like it so far.The extra protection is great because it doesn't scare me.Which is nice. I may order another.:)

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I really am a little surprised that this Squeeze isn't more popular. I love this thing.Granted its my first ever squonker and RDA (Narda) but even for the most hardened veteran I would think as a stealth setup and budget friendly device you couldn't do much better. The bottle is a little difficult to remove but other then that I like it so far.The extra protection is great because it doesn't scare me.Which is nice. I may order another.:)

A Pico Squeeze and a NarDa is to Me a Fantastic Flavor Chasing set-up. Perfect for On-the-Go.

It also fits Great in this Belt Pouch...

Tactical Molle Pouch Belt Waist Pack Bag Military Waist Fanny Phone Pocket Bag | eBay

As to the Bottle. I find it Helps to turn the Bottle a 1/4 Turn and the give it a Pull. A 1/4 Turn and the give it a Pull. Etc.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I love my pair of Squeezes. I run them with Hellfire Furys, making for amazingly small, leak free stealth rigs. They are among my favorite squonkers that I've owned... and I've owned a *lot* of squonkers, many in the $450+ price range. I think I paid around $16 each for the Squeezes which is a crazy good deal.

Couldn't ask for better "on the go" mods.

iSmQx9m.jpg

Last edited:

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    My pico squeeze started leaking but a new bottle seemed to take care of leak.
    I couldn't pinpoint the leak so I can't say for sure it was the bottle.
    I've heard once you get a halady you'll throw rocks at the narda.
    Soon I'll order a halady and see if it is easier to use than the NarDa.
    I'd like to see a mega pico squeeze be released.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    My pico squeeze started leaking but a new bottle seemed to take care of leak.
    I couldn't pinpoint the leak so I can't say for sure it was the bottle.
    I've heard once you get a halady you'll throw rocks at the narda.
    Soon I'll order a halady and see if it is easier to use than the NarDa.
    I'd like to see a mega pico squeeze be released.

I have both the NarDa and Hadaly.

I like prefer the Flavor/Hit of the NarDa over the Hadaly. But the Hadaly is Easier to build on. Especially if you use Multi or Low Gauge wire.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    If that's the case I may opt for another Narda. I can see people having issues building the Narda but I quickly learned and it's not a problem for me.:)
    I am of course Captain Awesome though so ymmv.:D:p

Nothing wrong with the Hadaly RDA.

And If I didn't have a NarDa, it would Probably be my Favorite RDA. For the Price, I think people should try Both.

Reactions: TheWestPole

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 28, 2015
    Los Angeles
    Question for my fellow Pico Squeeze users.

I have two which I bought from FT when they first came out. Both have the worst sloppy and rough 510 threads I've ever had on any mod. Even with my attys fully tightened down they can still be tilted side to side.

Has anybody else had the same experience? I wonder whether the problem was an early bad batch which got through QC :rolleyes: or an ongoing issue. I want to replace these, and probably will have to not to far down the line.

IMAG2501_picmonkeyed.jpg

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

I have two which I bought from FT when they first came out. Both have the worst sloppy and rough 510 threads I've ever had on any mod. Even with my attys fully tightened down they can still be tilted side to side.

Has anybody else had the same experience? I wonder whether the problem was an early bad batch which got through QC :rolleyes: or an ongoing issue. I want to replace these, and probably will have to not to far down the line.

View attachment 645317

Mine came from FT also. Threads are Smooth and cut to a Full Height.

I didn't get mine when it 1st came out. Maybe a 6+ Weeks or so after the Initial Release.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

View attachment 645317

BTW - What is the Attomizer on your Black Squeeze?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread