Eleaf Pico Squeeze with Coral Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I bought two of these, one grey and one white, so I could convert my 2 Wasp Nano's into squonkers an finally try it all out. Been wanting to do that since I saw the Reo years ago, but it was always so expensive, let alone the market not fully supporting squonking. But there are a ton more squonk ready RDAs available, and affordable ones, too. Once I bought the Wasp Nano's, I knew it was time.

I put in a .5 ohm 2.5 diameter SS build in the Wasp Nano and been enjoying the whole squonk experience. Now I want more :) Even with just straight and diminishing battery power, it was a satisfying vape until the Pico Squeze cut off. Finally an end to messy dripping!

These are my at home, table top vapes. I have too many flavors in my rotation to stop using RTAs for my work daily drivers, but now I can clear up some of the clutter off my desk and still vape away.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
And now I can't stop!

I just ordered 2 more, plus 2 Wasp Nano's to go on top. And it's the first time I've ordered from Fasttech in the 4 years that I've been vaping. When will the madness end??? o_O:blink::lol:

I need you to Put Down the Credit Card and to Slowly Step Away from the Keyboard.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread