Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnNow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Missouri
www.copperacregoldens.com
I went to place a order with Electronic Ash since there is a nice coupon because of their move. However I get a security certificate issue. Not just the ususal but a nice red one that says their security certificate has expired or not yet valid. This is my first order with them. Could someone else try and see if it's just my browser or is this is a common problem because of the cart they use. I'm using IE8.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
I got a box that insisted that I check my computer for malware (Probably one of those paid things, I didn't let it run)
I didn't get as far as checking the security certificate because I just closed out of the site when that crap came up.
If you really, really wanna order from them, email them and ask them to straighten out their website. Otherwise, consider another vendor, maybe. (That's what I'd do)

germcage

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Santa Barbara CA
Whats happening is that your being redirected to another site that does have Malware, xaras.net for some reason. Hit the back button on your browser when you get that message again you should end up on electronic ash.
If you dont end up on electronic ash dont buy anything, not worth getting your identity stolen for a nice coupon. ;)
Any other computer questions let me know.

By the way, whats the coupon code?

VapnNow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Missouri
www.copperacregoldens.com
First thanks for the answers. But I have no problem getting on the site and putting things in my cart. I guess I have good pop up blockers. My problem comes when I click "Go to Checkout" I then get the webpage that says the security certificate is not valid or has expired. So no problem till I go to their secure area for checkout. So am hoping someone would put something in their cart and hit the Go To Checkout button and see if they are getting the same message or if it's something to do with my browser.

The coupon code is ecigforum for a 10% discount. The are moving so are offline until 9/9 and orders won't be shipped until 9/13.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread