Status
Not open for further replies.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Yeah I did a search on eBay and saw they have tons but was curiuos...does Walgreens still sell them? I went on their site but didn't see any. What other stores besides Walgreens and eBay might I find them at? That definitely is what I'm looking for...my clear fishing tackle box style one that I got an the arts and crafts store will work fine but I definitely like what you got much better (especially the inside of it being lined with what appears to be velvet?

I bought mine at Target in the cosmetic area, and that have a ton of colors to choose from.

What luvinitall said. I've seen them at several of the Walgreens and a couple of other stores with cosmetic sections. Mine came lined with burgandy satin (polyester satin really) but I think it varies by manufacturer and what material was cheap at the time of production. :)

Last edited:

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Last edited:

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I got these cool matching diff size chest at The family dollar store, I store my juice in one cartos, tools and volt meter in another. I will post pics tomorrow. They were like $4 each. They look great in the livingroom and everything I need is right there but out of sight. I also use a pretty cut glass table lighter holder for all the filled cartos I use daily

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
I bought some cigar boxrs at Bean & Briar, $1 for cardboard $2 for wooden:

juice2.jpg

I'd like to have something like this:
cabinet-01.jpg

Out of my price range but here's info on it if anybody is interested:
https://www.mysticearth.net/store/product.php?productid=18608&cat=290&page=1

michaelcly

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Atlantic Beach, FL
A hearing aid case works great. Top section holds lots of cartos or disassembled j510s. Bottom holds a aa boxmod and 5 or 10mm bottle of juice. Or, bottom can hold 2aa vv boxmod. 808d shorties also fit in the bottom. I can clip it on and open it without spilling the contents.

Attachments

• photo 1[1].jpg
    photo 1[1].jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 136
  • photo 3[1].jpg
    photo 3[1].jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 128
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 134
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 152
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 152

Odell

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2010
Ocala, Florida
www.acbio.com
Gerstner makes high end and beautiful chests. Gerstner Tool Chests

There pricey, but they'll last forever and the fit and finish is incomparable. If you want to go high end this may be a place to check out. Back in the day (a long day) I was a tool and die maker and owned a Gerstner to store all of my measuring instruments.

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
A hearing aid case works great. Top section holds lots of cartos or disassembled j510s. Bottom holds a aa boxmod and 5 or 10mm bottle of juice. Or, bottom can hold 2aa vv boxmod. 808d shorties also fit in the bottom. I can clip it on and open it without spilling the contents.

Thats a pretty slick idea. Where did you get it?

SpiderMo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Georgia

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI

That's a geat idea!

I have a diabetes kit around here somewhere (had a diabetic cat) that may fit a 1000mAh ego with a 510 XL Dc carto.
The regular ego case is too short for the long cartos and attys.

Last edited:

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
I absolutely adore the wooden chests, but I carry around my cardboard box like a fiend from room to room lol, I definitely need something with a handle....which usually don't come as cute.

IMG_20111103_194049.jpg

I might have to think of a DIY project for myself. The aluminum train cases aren't bad, but I'd have to see them in person, not buy online to eyeball the size n stuff. This looks like it was made to hold batts and juices. Amazon.com: Aluminum Storage Case, 18" x 13" x 6": Home Improvement The padding is nice, but I wonder how hard it'd be to clean if you have a spill.

Last edited:

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Wow, just took a look over there - those are beautiful, hypnophone! I have a birthday in Feb., and my daughters will be sent directly to these - I want the combo...

If I could insert a picture, I would.

By the end of August, there will be a nice, wooden box and caddy available at e cigarette storage solutions.

The site should be up and running within a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread