DeKant KANT/KENT Flavor Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I've used KENT flavor since last year. I want to order some more but I know the name has changed to Kant. I have read that for a while the Kant/Kent flavor changed and had a "mint" or "menthol" flavor which I do not want.

Can anyone confirm that the DeKang Kant flavor currently sold on several sites, including Heavens Gifts, is a smooth tobacco flavor like the old Kent flavor?? Responses are appreciated.

Last edited:

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
The old Kant (from V4L) that I like comes in the REGULAR (white) cartos and they are now priced at $8.95 - the matching juice is in the 5ml bottles.

While they claim that the "New Original Kant" in the 30ml bottles has a touch of menthol I cannot detect any. The flavor of the "New Original Kant" kind of tastes their Dunhall Premium. It's not bad but I don't care for it.

I have tried Nhaler's Kant and I don't like it - it tastes like Vapor4Life's Premium Kant which does not taste like the REGULAR white cartos and 5ml juice.

So bottom line is if you're worried about the new "Original Kant" in 30ml bottles from V4L having a menthol bite I wouldn't worry about it - it doesn't have any. Just don't be expecting the Kant that comes in the 5ml because it ain't it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread