Not open for further replies.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
Where is it? :(

Ive seen great reviews and i love manuals... On top of that.. white is NOT my color... so i've been looking like a beast trying to find one. They seem to of disappeared completely. Is it really gone for good or is it just out of stock?

It looks sleek and I must have a Pipe! seeing as it takes an 801 and nothing too special it looks perfect!

Will it be something that will come back? or am i going to have to paint a white one?

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
Where is it? :(

Ive seen great reviews and i love manuals... On top of that.. white is NOT my color... so i've been looking like a beast trying to find one. They seem to of disappeared completely. Is it really gone for good or is it just out of stock?

It looks sleek and I must have a Pipe! seeing as it takes an 801 and nothing too special it looks perfect!

Will it be something that will come back? or am i going to have to paint a white one?

Thank you for your post, and support, we will not carry the manual ladypipe any more, as we test and got feedback from the customers, the mini pipe manual bowl is too easy to be broken. we suggest you take the 510 cartomizer, or the Riva, they have the best price and great reviews also.:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread