Emerald Vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
I'm headed over the mountain to Eugene Oregon for work tomorrow, and the there's a b&m there called Emerald Vapor I was thinking of looking for.
There's no vape shop in my area, this would be the first one I've had a chance to shop.
Anyone around who may know of this place?
Creepy hole in the wall or worth checking out?

Oregon_Jake

May 13, 2011
Oregon
Hey Samuraijill, i'm from Eugene but live in florence. Been to the Emerald Vapor shop in eugene Pretty nice store when i was in and that was before they did a bunch of work and put in a lounge. They also just opened a store in Springfield less than a week or so ago. Sorry for the late reply, i'm not on here much. But there juices are pretty good from what i've heard, i have yet to try them plus i do my own DIY so i can spend more vape money on parts and toys :) Nice to see another Oregonian!

AdrenalinnRush

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Eugene, Oregon
I live in eugene and my girlfriend happens to live in the apartments above emerald city vapors. I've been going to there shop ever since they've opened. Every time i go in there, the shop has improved in some way. They are currently doing construction every night but every day some improvement pops up(doesn't look like they're in the middle of renovation when you go in there during the day). They are AMAZING. Extremely helpful and knowledgable. They have a juice "bar" with about 30 different "house" flavors and it's continually getting bigger. There are e-cigs attached to the bar via USB with a tank filled with each flavor so you can test it out right there and then. They also have sterile mouth pieces you pop on so you there is no cross contamination. They have everything from custom painted egos to mods. They make all there juice in house and nothing is pre-made. They make it for you as soon as you order and it takes about 5 minutes or less. You can even have them make a complete custom one which will take an hour or two.
If you like fruity flavors, try
-Plethora
-Coconut
-Honeydew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread