ENVII BABY NESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
If there is a thread on this subject please excuse me. I didn't get results from a search.

I'm not finding enough info on this model and am looking for people with experience with it. I haven't heard complaints about the board but there have been some about the battery door. Maybe adding another magnet could be a fix, Idk?
ENV-BAB10-2.jpg

Baby Ness

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
If there is a thread on this subject please excuse me. I didn't get results from a search.

I'm not finding enough info on this model and am looking for people with experience with it. I haven't heard complaints about the board but there have been some about the battery door. Maybe adding another magnet could be a fix, Idk?
ENV-BAB10-2.jpg

Baby Ness
I have a Baby Ness and love it. I haven't had any problems with the batt door, it snaps into place very firmly, the magnets hold it just fine. The batt door is some type of ABS plastic and not metal like the rest of the mod, but it's held up very well. It's been part of my rotation since they first came out and still use it on almost a daily basis. The TC SS seems a little off and works better in TCR mode, if you need a TC mod, but I use mine in power mode most of the time. I do love the mod, the ergonomics are great, just fits perfectly in the hand. It's the most comfortable to use mod I own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread