Epic Juice- Big Stik

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]Epic juice- Big Stik[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
October 4, 2013

I’m not sure exactly how a melted pop-sickle is vapeable. My understanding of the laws of physics would prevent an atomizer from successfully vaporizing melted ice with flavor syrup… but somehow Epic juice and their secret wizardry have figured out how to do exactly that. I’m convinced that there is actually no vegetable glycerine, propylene glycol, or nicotine anywhere in this e-liquid. It is very obviously and simple a melted pop-sickle. And of course, nothing else can compare to Epic Juice’s amazing, signature throat hit which gives new meaning to the process of inhalation. I’m pretty sure that the Almighty himself actually reached down from the sky and placed Epic Juice in it’s place out west in California, much like that scene in (the original) Clash of the Titans, where the god places Perceus in the middle of that stadium while he’s sleeping so he can wake up to the soothing face of that funny little guy who trained Rocky. Wait, I’m mixing references here.

The exact flavor of this particular melted pop-sickle E-juice, which goes by the vague name of Big Stik, is hard to nail down accurately. There are many different flavors present here, but all of them are blended together perfectly to form one, solid flavor without any distinct presence of this flavor or that. Epic Juice LLC’s website claims that they used both pineapple and cherry in the creation of this, another one of their masterpieces. It also states that “additional fruit notes” were used, and therein lies the challenge of pinpointing the precise combination used in the formulation of Big Stik E-juice. I’m sure this was done on purpose in order to maintain a proprietary recipe, which is a great way of keeping your company’s reputation high and its products unique. All I can say is that, in addition to the pineapple and the cherry flavoring (which combine into a seamless pine-rry, or cher-pple), I taste happiness, serenity, and peace on Earth... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread