Epic Juice- Wake and Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]Epic juice- Wake and vape[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
October 2, 2013

From my meager vaping experience, I’ve discovered that the taste of good coffee is hard to nail in the form of an E-juice. The standard taste of regular coffee isn’t a problem, but I’m talking about great, gourmet coffee. Epic Juice, of course, not only saw that bet, but raised it to a vanilla cappuccino purchased at some old-world village coffee shop in the heart of Italy. And, in true Epic Juice fashion, they nailed the flavor perfectly… royal straight flush to your full house! Of course, in addition to great flavor, all of the other Epic standards are in place, such as the thick voluminous vapor and the tell-tale throat hit of a luxurious E-juice.

Upon taking a long, slow drag of Wake and Vape E-liquid from your E-cigarette, you’ll immediately recognise the presence of a heavy French vanilla flavor. As you inhale the vapor into your lungs, the deep, delightful cappuccino taste will announce itself. Finally, as you exhale, the two flavors will mix and leave you with the satisfying after-taste of a dessert coffee at your favorite five star restaurant. Epic Juice has figured out a way, not only to capture the exact flavor of vanilla cappuccino in a bottle of E-juice… they somehow figured out a way to make it taste fresh and warm as well. I know that menthol, or more accurately koolada, will make anything taste cooler or icier, but is there a secret flavor out there that’ll make everything taste warm? Possibly some kind of... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread