ePipeMods.com Fully Custom Made Wood E-Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomNeely

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Alpharetta, GA
I'm not really sure why people keep asking for this. The Kick is not intended for this kind of set up at all.
We have VV pipes using the eGo booster, which doesn't detract from the bowl size or form factor and achieves the same thing.
Where as the Kick requires 1/3 of the battery compartment, 1/3 of the space normally designated to the battery for mAh.

I see how the Kick can be useful in 18650 standard metal mods. But that is about it.

The eGo booster provides the same result without reducing battery sizes, and can work with virtually any mod given the right adapters.

It really wasn't a hard decision on which product to go with. The eGo booster is simply the one that was designed to work with what we are doing.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you at all with the question. I didn't know people had already asked, I just thought it would be one of your fun side projects, like the tesla gun or Moljinir. I understand that the booster works way better in your current application.

Also, I'm very happy to hear that the pipes will be on the site this weekend, hopefully the day after I get my tax return. Debating between a pipe or getting my computer finished (currently building from parts) for Diablo III. I think I'm edging more towards the pipe though, I can't run down to the MicroCenter and get a pipe like I can a CPU haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread