epuffer DSE901

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhertel

Dec 2, 2008
Canada
I am trying to source a DSE901 unit in Canada, and since epuffer seems to be a recommended dealer I tried to find a unit there..
Of course it seems that every website is naming their units differently, so I asked them if they had a
DSE901.

Here is their response:

The DSE901 is a clone of our Elite Mini model.

So is their Elite Mini a
DSE901?

Cheers,
Mike

imhotep

Nov 19, 2008
Canada
being from Canada myself i did the same thing.... tried to source somebody locally... but their pieces seems a little high... i know that our dollar went down the drain lately but still.... i went with puresmoker (steve)... shipping takes a little bit longer (average 10 days) and is a shipping cost... I've got the DSE901 (epuffer elite mini) and the pen style.... i do not have any other manufacturer product and i cannot compare.... now between this two... i like the pen over the dse.... the pen is longer and the battery lasts for maybe 6 to 8 hours... dse maybe 4 hours... i use dse in the morning and evening and the pen during the day...

hope that helps....

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Yes, same exact unit. Someone else on the forum had confirmed it. They've lowered their prices on batteries and atomizers which is nice, If you order anything I'd suggest at least 1 spare battery and 1 spare atomizer. I've gone through 2 atomizers in a month.

Thanks for the reply, but are the DSE901 and the epuffer elite mini actually the same unit? Parts are interchangeable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread