Eric From The Vapor Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsSki

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Fort Rucker Alabama
Tara's review First i want to say, My order I got was because i won at a posting thing, First thing i have ever won.I won 3 samples of whatever flavors i wanted. So my first impression is wow I won on the 17th and got it Today on the 20th!!!!!:D

First impression Last the longest. So i go to the mail box, I waited till the mailman left i didnt want the poor guy to think i was stalking him:oops: So i get my clean neat little package home, I was very impressed that my 3 little cute bottles were wrapped in bubble wrapped and taped. It may not mean much to anyone reading this but it means alot to me. It means someone is taking pride in what they are offering the public. I also like the little glass bottle they come in very very nice not cheap looking

Now for the Juices, Im just starting on Strawberry but i will do my ejuice review over on the E-juice review I want everyone to see it.

Eric Thank you very much. You will be getting ALOT more orders from me and the rest of the Army Aviation Crew( were a small family of Pilots at fort Hood) I will spread the word and That Strawberry flavor is rockin my Taste Buds,:p. So get ready for your number one Vapor Fan to be stalking you and running your supplies low:oops:

Tara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread