Vapor Station Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
I felt the need to post a big 'thumbs up' for Eric at Vapor Station for the juice he's selling. I wanted to try a couple of smaller-sized bottles to get the feel for this supplier, and I have to say I was very impressed. I ordered 10ml of his Cafe Sumatra and 10ml of the Cream Soda.

The package arrived in my mailbox today, two days total ship time from order time. The juice is in amber glass bottles with a very secure child-proofed top, and all ingredients are listed on the back of the bottle. Just the all-around secure way he packaged the items was impressive, by itself.

The Cafe Sumatra juice is excellent in 10mg strength. Extremely flavorful, quality juice for those of us who like a darker, deeper coffee/cappuccino flavor. Great vapor, too. I highly recommend this one to anyone looking for a rich cappuccino that isn't overwhelmingly chocolatey or packed with too much sweetness. The Cream Soda is good, too, but it's a little sweet for my taste...it may grow on me, though. It seriously does taste just like Cream Soda. He threw in a small sample of his VS Frost (I think that's the name), and that stuff is delicious, too! Reminds me a lot of Doublemint Gum.

I just now placed a second order with Eric on the phone, and I suspect that there will be many more to follow with this kind of customer service and quality of product. Thanks, Eric! :)

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Missouri
I gotta bump this thread.

I received some 24mg nuport yesterday. I was very surprised to see the level of child protection on the bottle. Not just the cap but the insert in the top. My whatever gauge syringe fit into it perfect. Without a syringe in I could not get any liquid to drip out. That is great. Not to mention the bottle of liquid was packaged ready for an armagedon.

My wife loves the flavor btw.

Sadly though I can only use vg or reduced pg. Of course I had to try the nuport anyway...lol

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sadly though I can only use vg or reduced pg. Of course I had to try the nuport anyway...lol

Soon enough, my friend. Soon enough. **hint hint**

As for the dropper insert, just lodge something about as wide as the end of a clothes' hanger through the center hole of the dropper lid if it comes out too slow. If you do this, please be careful not to get any of the liquid on your hands or clothes, and if you do, to wash it off immediately.

We want our liquids to be as safe and secure as possible in order to actually protect the children, as opposed to using 'protecting the children' as an excuse to push forward a political agenda diminishing the rights of smokers.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread