eScribe? Wait no.. ArticFox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
Was discussed a year ago but just got myself back into Variable Mods.
So "pimp" your Wismec, Joytech and eleaf with ArticFox.

A firmware toolbox which allows you to change your Mod from the keyboard of your PC/MAC instead of running through the system on your device. Plus much more settings to change.
Save your sets into Profiles.

Bought me a Wismec CB80. Very small single 18650 device. And flashed the ArticFox firmware on it. Youtubed 2 hours and found a German reviewer (Obi) who is a tech freak and showed some comparison to the original versus ArticFox.

Here some cool stuff i could set:
  • Created three Profiles. Watt, Watt +Boost/Preheat and TC with SS. Really easy to switch as there are only 3 instead of many which are useless.
  • Imported my battery which i put into the mod. So the low battery warnings are gone. I do use only VTC5.
  • Boost/Preheat can be set in percentage to your watt and with a length. Also curves can be chosen. You are also able to delay the next preheat phase if you have short and many draws behind because the coil is actually still hot/warm.
  • Changed the screen a bit to make it (for my bad eyes) better readable.
  • Did change the menu click to re-detect or lock unlock the resistance faster. Who needs stealth mode anyway...
Software does run on Windows, MAC OSX and Linux. All described in the forum and even me got it to work. I am proud...

Cool also is that you need just one firmware which covers all your devices (see list below). So you do not have to install several flash tools.

Links: NFE Team

PS: there is a superfancy version called Panda also available. If someone has this Mod it would really be worth a look...
PS2: you can always flash the original software back.

List of supported devices
NFE Products Manual - Google Docs 2018-12-22 23-31-06.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread