Essential tobacco juices? More details inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock_lobsterrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Des Moines, IA
I apologize in advance as I know this question has been beaten to death. It's been awhile since I've been on ECF and looking for some update juice recommendations.

When I first started vaping I wasn't at all enjoy the few tobacco juices I had. Recently dug up an aged bottle of BWB's eJoker and RY4 and quickly fell in love. Sadly, both bottles are gone and now in search for some tasty tobacco flavors. I'll preface by saying I have tried Boba's. It was alright but definitely favored eJoker over it.

So... back to my question are there any essential tobacco flavors out there I should try? Yes, a very vague question but hoping for some help. As a newbie to the tobacco blends I'm not sure which kind I prefer (cigarette, pipe tobacco, sweet, etc.).

Again, appreciate any recommendation =)

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Check the NT thread really for the natural tobaccos. Others that aren't extracted that I have either tried or heard about include Halo (Tribeca is decent for instance) Cavendish from I don't know where is ok as well though my wife swears by it, Mountain Oak Vapor's Silver label line, LOTS of non-NET RY4's out there...

The vendors I see the most about for tobacco flavors, perusing exclusively the NET thread, are HHV as you know, Ahlusion, GoodeJuice, Vermillion River, Mountain Oak Vapor, Want2Vape, MyVapeJuice, and well, several others I haven't tried and can't recall.

rock_lobsterrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Check the NT thread really for the natural tobaccos. Others that aren't extracted that I have either tried or heard about include Halo (Tribeca is decent for instance) Cavendish from I don't know where is ok as well though my wife swears by it, Mountain Oak Vapor's Silver label line, LOTS of non-NET RY4's out there...

The vendors I see the most about for tobacco flavors, perusing exclusively the NET thread, are HHV as you know, Ahlusion, GoodeJuice, Vermillion River, Mountain Oak Vapor, Want2Vape, MyVapeJuice, and well, several others I haven't tried and can't recall.

A bit confused by NT and NET...

NT=natural tobacco, I assume?
No idea on NET

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
Since the juices you mention are carto friendly, I would suggest you start out by trying Heather's Heavenly Vapes' tobaccos. If after you sample them you crave something stronger and/or nastier, then you should try out the other vendors on the Natural Tobaccos' thread. Be advised, IMO some of the juices listed/suggested there taste far worse than a real cigarette, and most will kill your cartos/clearos very quickly. If that sort of thing matters to you, nothing comes close to HHV.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I apologize in advance as I know this question has been beaten to death. It's been awhile since I've been on ECF and looking for some update juice recommendations.

When I first started vaping I wasn't at all enjoy the few tobacco juices I had. Recently dug up an aged bottle of BWB's eJoker and RY4 and quickly fell in love. Sadly, both bottles are gone and now in search for some tasty tobacco flavors. I'll preface by saying I have tried Boba's. It was alright but definitely favored eJoker over it.

So... back to my question are there any essential tobacco flavors out there I should try? Yes, a very vague question but hoping for some help. As a newbie to the tobacco blends I'm not sure which kind I prefer (cigarette, pipe tobacco, sweet, etc.).

Again, appreciate any recommendation =)

We have to remember that the OP liked BWB's RY4 and eJoker. Those two juices are never going to be duplicated, but they were in fact NETs -- and actually, they were quite strong NETs. As they got older, the other flavors came to the forefront, but in the beginning, boy o' boy, they were nice tobaccos.

rock_lobsterrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Des Moines, IA
I got a free sample of Old Man from Rawr, and it tasted like a block of wood. Can't recommend that one unless you owe me lots of money and dodge my phone calls while otherwise screwing me over in 3-4 other ways, and doing my sister.

hahah... awesome. I told her to lose my number!

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Backwoods Brew has some great tobaccos, including Virginia(my favorite), Casablanca, Hunter's Blend, et al.

NiteLiteVapor (at LiteCigUSA) has Bounty Hunter and Gold, which are at the top of many people's list as good or great. I also like Twilite from them.

Mountain Oak Vapors has the Gold Label line of tobaccos, which are all good, and some of the Silver Label are worth checking out.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes is good across the board. Some flavors appeal to me more than others, but all have excellent VTF. My favorite from them is Georgia Peach Tobacco, and Dragon's Fire is excellent as well. Again, no flavor from HHV is bad, just that some will appeal to you more than others.

Surprisingly, EPipeMods has some excellent tobacco flavors. IMO, Longbottom Leaf and Shire Malt are can't miss juices. Unique and appealing flavor from both. They have 6 flavors in all, and they offer a sampler which includes all of them for a nice price of $20. Well worth a try.

Last, but certainly not least, would be Vermillion River. The KY premium line is sure to please. The stripped down KY Premium is a blend of toabbco, caramel, and nutty, and the variations add other notes, such as Blend #7, which incorporates a bourbon flavor. KY Maxx is a nice flavor, and is a blend of KY4 (VR's RY4), KY Maplewood, and Classic Blend. Classic Blend is a throaty and smoky tobacco, and reminds me of Tobacco Absolute.

rock_lobsterrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Des Moines, IA
We have to remember that the OP liked BWB's RY4 and eJoker. Those two juices are never going to be duplicated, but they were in fact NETs -- and actually, they were quite strong NETs. As they got older, the other flavors came to the forefront, but in the beginning, boy o' boy, they were nice tobaccos.

Could you help me with the difference between NT and NET's? I'm thinking I'll go the NET route if eJoker and RY4 are in that category. Is a NT suppose to mimic the taste of an analog? If so I probably won't enjoy that as much.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Could you help me with the difference between NT and NET's? I'm thinking I'll go the NET route if eJoker and RY4 are in that category. Is a NT suppose to mimic the taste of an analog? If so I probably won't enjoy that as much.

Forget NT. I think that was a typo, and he meant to write NET, or Naturally Extracted Tobacco.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Forget NT. I think that was a typo, and he meant to write NET, or Naturally Extracted Tobacco.

The confusion is that the thread is called Natural Tobacco.

Natural Tobacco and NET in this sense are the same. The Natural Tobacco thread is all about NET's. I hope this clears up your confusion. ;)

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway

NT is just short for the Natural Tobacco thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread