Essential tobacco juices? More details inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock_lobsterrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Des Moines, IA
HHV is where I started and remain true to. I'm beginning to try others like Goodejuice as well.
Serendipity is my #1 go to, but I definitely do not my juice to taste like a cigarette.

Hear HHV tossed around a lot. Might give them a whirl. Gandolph in particular but can't seem to find it on the site. No longer available? Any other blends worth giving a shot from HHV?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hear HHV tossed around a lot. Might give them a whirl. Gandolph in particular but can't seem to find it on the site. No longer available? Any other blends worth giving a shot from HHV?

I think they received a cease and desist order to remove those names . I am not sure what it is called now. Sludge or ADV? Dunno.

I, when I vaped HHV, liked Huntsman.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

Oh, I just saw. I think they initially went with ADV but changed it.

"The HHV Army" has their own social group here on ECF now, so you can check out other vapers there. Also, you can go to the vendor's thread and speak directly with the ADam and Heather -- I love being able to converse back and forth with a vendor!

motelgrim

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Florida
I got a free sample of Old Man from Rawr, and it tasted like a block of wood. Can't recommend that one unless you owe me lots of money and dodge my phone calls while otherwise screwing me over in 3-4 other ways, and doing my sister.

That's how I felt about bluemist raspberry with 2x flavor.
egads.

yeah.

rock_lobsterrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Des Moines, IA
You'll soon regret not buying them all in 30ml, I know I did... :)

Uggghhhhh I know! My cart was initially filled with 15ml of each tobacco juice they have until I saw the final price in the cart. However, I do have a tax refund coming this week so maybe I'll just man up and make a big purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread