Mixing extracted tobacco with artificial flavored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resnemetan

Jan 17, 2012
Kentucky
I've had two bottles of Vaperites natural extracted tobacco juices sitting around for a while now. I've been wondering about a good way to vape this stuff, everyone knows they are enemies of cartomizers.

I also have a couple of bottles of their artificial flavored tobacco juices: Tobacco and Burley tobacco. I was thinking about mixing some of the extracted juice with the artificial stuff. Maybe 50/50. I'm not entirely sure how it would taste, but I'm thinking it may last a little longer in a carto that way. Has anyone tried this? I would try it right now, but I don't actually have any cartos to waste at the moment.

What do you guys think?

Resnemetan

Jan 17, 2012
Kentucky
Well, I went ahead and tried it. I mixed the natural extracted perique tobacco with the regular tobacco at exactly 50/50 right out of the bottle using the special Resnemetan eye-ball measuring method. It tastes pretty good, not quite as good as the Perique did by itself, but the point is to make the stuff last longer in a carto.

I suppose I'll post back later to tell myself how long the carto lasts. I don't have very high expectations though**

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Well, I went ahead and tried it. I mixed the natural extracted perique tobacco with the regular tobacco at exactly 50/50 right out of the bottle using the special Resnemetan eye-ball measuring method. It tastes pretty good, not quite as good as the Perique did by itself, but the point is to make the stuff last longer in a carto.

I suppose I'll post back later to tell myself how long the carto lasts. I don't have very high expectations though**

It's a tough call because the beauty of W2V is the level of authenticity of the juice. I am solely an atty user, and I can't even vape this stuff the way that I would like. I pretty much vape it for a few minutes and then vape a Halo juice, which is thinner and flushes out some of the particulates, then I have to let that atty sit in the atty refresher over night. I can easily see that these would reek havoc on a carto, even if diluted 50/50. You may have to look into getting a rebuildable atty, or maybe even a stardust or one of those kinds of things (I don't particularly like CE2s, stardusts, clearos etc). I think eventually there will be a solution, but even Vapenstein is aware that these are hard on attys, and he told me to just use the juice sparingly. Now for cartos, I can only wish you luck...though I would like to see a follow-up if you wouldn't mind.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I've had two bottles of Vaperites natural extracted tobacco juices sitting around for a while now. I've been wondering about a good way to vape this stuff, everyone knows they are enemies of cartomizers.

I also have a couple of bottles of their artificial flavored tobacco juices: Tobacco and Burley tobacco. I was thinking about mixing some of the extracted juice with the artificial stuff. Maybe 50/50. I'm not entirely sure how it would taste, but I'm thinking it may last a little longer in a carto that way. Has anyone tried this? I would try it right now, but I don't actually have any cartos to waste at the moment.

What do you guys think?

One more option you have is to mix the extracted tobaccos with heavier particulate matter, with an extracted juice from Goodejuice, Ahlusion, or Heathers Heavenly Vapes Purity Line. All those vendors get high marks for the ease on our respective juice delivery systems e.g cartos, attys. So in essence, you will not be marrying an extract and an artificial flavor, though flavor clashing may occur, at least it may be easier to find a more suitable match.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I suppose attempting to filter an extracted juice would take all the goodies out of it. Any thoughts on that?

There is only a need to do that with vendors like W2V and Vaperite (and a few others), though I wouldn't know how to do it, and I also don't think it would be possible without filteriong out the "goodies" ;). W2V sent me an email and suggested decanting as a better option in that kind of situation.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
There is only a need to do that with vendors like W2V and Vaperite (and a few others), though I wouldn't know how to do it, and I also don't think it would be possible without filteriong out the "goodies" ;). W2V sent me an email and suggested decanting as a better option in that kind of situation.

Is decanting letting it settle and pouring off the top portion?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
You got it, Cool_Breeze! So in essence, the juice is in fact "steeping" (with the particulates) and after letting it sit for a while, do as you say and try not to disrupt any sediment left behind. I have yet to try it because my natural instinct is to shake a juice and sooon as I do it I realize decanting is not an option for that day. I will try it now. I will leave my bottles out for a week or so, and switch them over to clean bottles--I will leave a couple drops behind that should carry more of the not-so good stuff.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I've been meaning to post back but I'm just now getting around to it.
The carto was clogged up before I finished the first fill-up. Basically the same as using the extracted juice by itself.

I can easily see that these would reek havoc on a carto, even if diluted 50/50. You may have to look into getting a rebuildable atty, or maybe even a stardust or one of those kinds of things (I don't particularly like CE2s, stardusts, clearos etc).

I figured that would happen. Sorry it didn't work out for you. I still think you should give Goodejuice House Brewed NETs a try. Don't throw away your W2V liquid, because one day you will find a solution.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Actually the Iolite has been used for vaping juices. There was discussion about it here, a couple of years ago, and later several of them appeared in the classified section. I'd imagine a few people still have them in their vape equipment collections.

It wasn't designed for vaping juices and wasn't user-friendly when adapted for that purpose, but hey-- it won't clog...

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Actually the Iolite has been used for vaping juices. There was discussion about it here, a couple of years ago, and later several of them appeared in the classified section. I'd imagine a few people still have them in their vape equipment collections.

It wasn't designed for vaping juices and wasn't user-friendly when adapted for that purpose, but hey-- it won't clog...

Oh okay, I understand where you were going with that. I think W2V is good, but not good enough to warrant that kind of purchase. I guess some people, as you say, have "money falling out of their pockets". ;)

Yeah, the butane doesn't jive well with me.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
(Kanger) Those may stand up to the particulate matter better, but I don't particularly like those for overall vape experience. If that is your preferred method of juice delivery, you would probably be better off with these type of juices than using standard attys and cartos, well definitely better than cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread