Esspresso teaser gone bad..arrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
So in one of my recent orders I received some of those beloved freebie samples and in them were two Espresso carts (in my level of nic of course, Steve, val, you guys are so intuitive). I had tried the coffee flavor and didn't like it at all, but these espresso samples just floored me ...they were so close to my perfect coffee flavor it was like they were made for me... they had just the right sweetness, with a chocolaty overtone (I have always mixed chocolate of some form in my coffee) ...they were Just fantastic...:p:D:p
In fact I was saving one of them for my X, that im struggling to get to try vaping again; I thought it may be a flavor she really liked as she is a big coffee drinker ... But I broke down and vaped it myself (and yes I felt guilty about it, but it was sooooo good!!)

So my next order included not one but three bottles of Espresso juice of different nic levels and some more blank carts (not sure why I didn't order pre-filled carts) and after recently figuring out how to best fill the premo soft cap carts (thanks everyone that helped me with that) I filled a box of blanks and the two sample carts with some of all three bottles of juice...

Well much to my dismay ....the flavor is awful ..:shock:..I mean almost gag me awful 8-o... I am sooooo bummed:(... I was expecting heaven when I finally got those carts filled ...what a let down

I noticed while I was filling that the smell(fumes) of the juice actually made my eyes water ...I wondered how anything that smelled so strange could taste so good ...and soon discovered that it couldn't

I first thought that one of the bottles was bad or mislabeled or something ...but all three ...couldn't be ...then I thought maybe the difference of the premium carts was doing something to the flavor (im not sure if the samples were premiums or not) but then I also refilled those and the flavor was the same ...

I got a cognac sample the same time as the juice and find it to be grossly sweet (almost like rancid fruit) and the espresso juice has a very similar flavor to me...

Now I know everyone interprets flavors differently; and someone else may love the juice I cant tolerate.... taste-buds are so betraying sometimes ... but I just don't understand how I could have such a drastically different reaction to the "same flavor" in a different form.

Has anyone that used regular Espresso carts gotten premium juice lately ...............or have any idea what going on here????? :confused::confused::confused:

I now have three bottles of a flavor I can't stand and am left wondering how I can get the same flavor as those samples....

ANY SUGGESTIONS.... ANYONE.....PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peeps
That is exactly how we feel about the premium expresso. They were horrid and nothing like the regular ones which we loved. :( :( They taste like my grandma's perfume bottle, imo :( Completely unvapable and we have 5 packs of them

The espresso tasted this way to me too. Perfume with a hint of coffee background...yum. There just HAS to be something wrong here, right? Like some sort of mishap at the factory?

MechTechVpr, you're not the only one. Something is not right with the premium juices. I remembered the post above because I loved the old coffee flavors and now I'm afraid to place an order. It would be nice if V4L team could offer the premium flavors in sample sizes. They don't even have to be all the strengths, I know it's a hassle. But offering samples in one strength, 8 or 11 mg, so that most folks would be able to vape them, would really be nice. I'd have no problem ordering a bunch of small bottles to be able to try them. As long as there is so much inconsistency and only large sizes, I'm just reading the review threads and...waiting.:(

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I have 30 ml. bottle of cappuccino, espresso & coffee and I love them all. Don't know what's up with yours.

That's good news. I've only tried CMF classic and the new one, they are both good, and Cappucino. I'm nervous about espresso and coffee. How do they compare? I wasn't crazy about the old coffee, I thought espresso was better, even though it was too dark for my taste. But I read somewhere that the premium coffee is excellent but espresso isn't. What do you think?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I love the premium coffee cartos and and the 30 ml juice, but I'm a black coffee lover. Has just a hint of sweetness, rich, black coffee. I think it's delicious:D:D:D

Is it as dark as the old espresso? I'm like JenJen, Cappucino (and CMF) are my favs. (Not to mention the lost and gone forever Butterscotch :(). But sometimes I crave something less sweet. I might give coffee a try.

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
Is it as dark as the old espresso? I'm like JenJen, Cappucino (and CMF) are my favs. (Not to mention the lost and gone forever Butterscotch :(). But sometimes I crave something less sweet. I might give coffee a try.

The juice is a light brown color. I feel like the flavor is remarkably close to the 5 ml Coffee juice, maybe just a tad more intense. If you like coffee, you will like it :D:D:D I find the CMF a little overpowering to vape all the time, but it's wonderful here and there for a treat. I'm still waiting on the butterscotch too 8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o

jdvorr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
up nort, MN
That's good news. I've only tried CMF classic and the new one, they are both good, and Cappucino. I'm nervous about espresso and coffee. How do they compare? I wasn't crazy about the old coffee, I thought espresso was better, even though it was too dark for my taste. But I read somewhere that the premium coffee is excellent but espresso isn't. What do you think?

I like em all & they're great mixers. Cappucino is not quite as sweet as CMF.
Espresso is even a little less sweet with a little darker roast flavor. Coffe is like like good strong black coffee with a hint of sweet. All good for me, as I love coffee!:D

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
I have had espresso prem carts and 18mg 30ml espresso juice and everything was the same taste very good.

When did you get your juice ? I really think something has gone awry...I cant believe there could be this much difference on purpose ...

I ordered some carts to see how they are...( hope like the samples because they were fantastic like I said) .... I didn't make it to my mail box in time now I have to wait till Monday to see what they are like...drat

Is this a new flavor for you or have you used it for a while?

Peeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Smithville, Missouri, United States
When did you get your juice ? I really think something has gone awry...I cant believe there could be this much difference on purpose ...

I ordered some carts to see how they are...( hope like the samples because they were fantastic like I said) .... I didn't make it to my mail box in time now I have to wait till Monday to see what they are like...drat

Is this a new flavor for you or have you used it for a while?

I wish I had known as I would have sent you some of our carts.

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peeps
That is exactly how we feel about the premium expresso. They were horrid and nothing like the regular ones which we loved. :( :( They taste like my grandma's perfume bottle, imo :( Completely unvapable and we have 5 packs of them

The espresso tasted this way to me too. Perfume with a hint of coffee background...yum. There just HAS to be something wrong here, right? Like some sort of mishap at the factory?

This is my thought ...I just cant believe there would be this much difference ...Hate to be redundant ... but it is crazy to me ...they were just no where close to each other

MechTechVpr, you're not the only one. Something is not right with the premium juices. I remembered the post above because I loved the old coffee flavors and now I'm afraid to place an order. It would be nice if V4L team could offer the premium flavors in sample sizes. They don't even have to be all the strengths, I know it's a hassle. But offering samples in one strength, 8 or 11 mg, so that most folks would be able to vape them, would really be nice. I'd have no problem ordering a bunch of small bottles to be able to try them. As long as there is so much inconsistency and only large sizes, I'm just reading the review threads and...waiting.:(

I have noted some difference between regular and premium on many flavors, and it would be nice to have a small size to try ... but not sure this qualifies as being in that category ...

thanks for the input

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
I buy cartos, not juice, but the prem 'Classic CMF' is excellent, IMHO. Very close to the old version from what I recall.

I may have to give CMF a try ...i had given up on the coffees when I tried the regular coffee ...obviously this was an unfair generalization ...how would you describe the CMF ...I know that can be tough but in general ??

Thanks jeffree

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

Butterscotch is misplaced, not lost. The batch we received came in with aq lemon/butterscoth taste, so we will discount and sell appropriatly. I have more samples coming in, and on the way. We need to take a little more time to make sure we get it right:D

Promise to make Y'all happy:p

Steve

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
I have 30 ml. bottle of cappuccino, espresso & coffee and I love them all. Don't know what's up with yours.

I sort of liked the cappuccino, just no where as much as I liked the Espresso (sample carts) would you say the flavors (of your juices) are similar ...because the espresso juice I have is just nothing like cappuccino or espresso IMHO

thanks jd!!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I sort of liked the cappuccino, just no where as much as I liked the Espresso (sample carts) would you say the flavors (of your juices) are similar ...because the espresso juice I have is just nothing like cappuccino or espresso IMHO

thanks jd!!

If you're looking for a darker, less sweet taste, CMF classic is worth a try. The new premium CMF is lighter and sweeter. Cappucino falls somewhere in between the two. It's milky coffee taste, but no caramel or chocolate (but I do, sometimes, add a couple of drops, just for fun.) Worth trying. If you want, I can send you a carto (I don't have any juice at the moment). PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread