The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ETA: FLuXomizers?

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by PButter, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DMF

DMF Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2010
    Slower Lower Delaware
    do you know if they've addressed the issue some people are having with certain liquids causing a breakdown in the tube material? I haven't noticed the problem yet, but keep only light colored liquids and no citrus flavors in them.

2. Krispers

Krispers ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    yeah DMF haha try putting some TV atomic in there! I was amazed at how fast it shattered

3. JollyRogers

JollyRogers Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Virginia
    OK. Thanks. Will wait on ya'll to get the silver ones in.

4. redgypsy

redgypsy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Southern California
    Need Flux ... I'm VERY carefully cleaning the last 3 I have.

5. PButter

PButter Full Member

Mar 8, 2011
    USA
    ....are they fragile?

6. redgypsy

Supporting member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Southern California
    To really clean them, I take them apart and put them back together. You can only do that so many times. Unfortunately, they're not indestructible :(

7. redgypsy

Supporting member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Southern California
    But the ABSOLUTE best thing for my all day vape. I keep 2 filled with RY4 and just keep swapping them all day.

8. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

they are not that fragile but some care is needed with the clearomizer FLUXOMIZERS, the black and steel ones are super tough.
    Please keep in mind that these are meant to be disposable and thrown away after a few days of use but as we all know you can maintain the ce2 and wash them, soak them, dry burn them many times, replace the plastic tubes on the clearomizer, mod them and extend their life for many weeks. Pretty impressive for a disposable and even those are being improved, New thicker tubes are being produced and that will solve the main issue with the clearomizers, the new fat wick is now accross the board on the ce2 fluxomizer brand.

9. redgypsy

Supporting member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Southern California
    I'm really looking forward to trying the new ones. In terms of bang for your buck, definitely tops on my list

10. rfun6

rfun6 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2009
    Tennessee ....
    Do any of these work with the 901? And would they work on a protege 3.7 ? Or how bout a glv2 mini 901?

11. bri1270

bri1270 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    Massachusetts - USA

Speaking of replacing tubes, do you expect those to be in stock soon also?

12. DMF

DMF Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2010
    Slower Lower Delaware
    Hey Pbutter. No they really aren't very fragile. At present they DO however , react adversely with only a few liquids . I'm glad they are addressing that.
    As far as our friend carefully cleaning out his present carto, well when you're down to just two and you have to wait upwards of a week to get new ones, you tend to be UBER careful in the care of what you have . No sense in being rough and possibly pulling the wire off when cleaning, or putting down on the table too hard and fracturing the cup. I'm pretty sure that is what was meant.

13. MsBree

MsBree Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2010
    New Jersey
    Yes bri....Bad confirmed this over the weekend! I'm down to my last! :(

14. bri1270

bri1270 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    Massachusetts - USA
    Cool, thanks!

15. redgypsy

Supporting member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Southern California
    Yeah, I cracked/broke the ceramic cup on one, gave one to my roommate (DAMN!) and need new tubes for the one that's gotten a bit loose at the battery connection end. (Did use the tube from the broken one to fix another). I'm just being careful with the only ones I've got left because I love them, use them every day and have been waiting for the stock to come in to order the new ones.

16. redgypsy

Supporting member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Southern California
    Obviously didn't order enough the first time, but didn't know how well they'd work. Now, it's pretty much the only thing I want to use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.