ETA: FLuXomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
they are not that fragile but some care is needed with the clearomizer FLUXOMIZERS, the black and steel ones are super tough.
Please keep in mind that these are meant to be disposable and thrown away after a few days of use but as we all know you can maintain the ce2 and wash them, soak them, dry burn them many times, replace the plastic tubes on the clearomizer, mod them and extend their life for many weeks. Pretty impressive for a disposable and even those are being improved, New thicker tubes are being produced and that will solve the main issue with the clearomizers, the new fat wick is now accross the board on the ce2 fluxomizer brand.

DMF

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2010
Slower Lower Delaware
....are they fragile?

Hey Pbutter. No they really aren't very fragile. At present they DO however , react adversely with only a few liquids . I'm glad they are addressing that.
As far as our friend carefully cleaning out his present carto, well when you're down to just two and you have to wait upwards of a week to get new ones, you tend to be UBER careful in the care of what you have . No sense in being rough and possibly pulling the wire off when cleaning, or putting down on the table too hard and fracturing the cup. I'm pretty sure that is what was meant.

redgypsy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Southern California
Yeah, I cracked/broke the ceramic cup on one, gave one to my roommate (DAMN!) and need new tubes for the one that's gotten a bit loose at the battery connection end. (Did use the tube from the broken one to fix another). I'm just being careful with the only ones I've got left because I love them, use them every day and have been waiting for the stock to come in to order the new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread