Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
Hey everyone, been lurking here and there for a while now on these threads, so much good, interesting information/methods on here, so thank you all for that :)

So I ordered some Organic Virginia and Organic Burley from Leafonly and I have it in the crockpot in PG as we speak.

My question is, does anyone ever try to enhance their NET juices with E.M.? How did it affect the mix?

I can't be the first, but I'll be sure to post my results as soon as I'm done filtering/mixing maybe late tomorrow or early Thursday by the latest. My planned mix will be %4 (of%10) Ethyl maltol and %4 NET concentrate. I like to keep my juices light.

BTW, in my couple years of trying to dissolve EM crystals I just found out an hour ago the easiest method: I just put 20ml PG + 1/2 teaspoon in a 30ml glass amber bottle with a regular cap, crock pot for a half hour, shake, crock pot for another half hour, shake. BAM! Done. Low crock pot btw.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Cool beans, I haven't tried a different sweetener other than EM. I'll give it a shot.
So, can I just do some sort of Splenda dilution in PG?

Most vape retailers/vendors carry "sweetener" that is actually sucralose dissolved in PG, that's what I use and it's cheap. I wouldn't use Splenda or any other packaged grocery type product because they use fillers and other ingredients that would be hard on wicks/coils. You can buy pure sucralose powder and mix your own if that were appealing to you.

Reactions: Mattdogg

LobsterGoD

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
Hey everyone, been lurking here and there for a while now on these threads, so much good, interesting information/methods on here, so thank you all for that :)

So I ordered some Organic Virginia and Organic Burley from Leafonly and I have it in the crockpot in PG as we speak.

My question is, does anyone ever try to enhance their NET juices with E.M.? How did it affect the mix?

I can't be the first, but I'll be sure to post my results as soon as I'm done filtering/mixing maybe late tomorrow or early Thursday by the latest. My planned mix will be %4 (of%10) Ethyl maltol and %4 NET concentrate. I like to keep my juices light.

BTW, in my couple years of trying to dissolve EM crystals I just found out an hour ago the easiest method: I just put 20ml PG + 1/2 teaspoon in a 30ml glass amber bottle with a regular cap, crock pot for a half hour, shake, crock pot for another half hour, shake. BAM! Done. Low crock pot btw.
Really for NETs you want to use vinegar too mellow them out and get them to blend smoothly, EM is more for fruity mixes and will take a lot to smooth out a NET. Usually by the time you get it the way you want using EM it's too sickly sweet to vape.

Reactions: Mattdogg

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
Oh, and btw, the results. Way too sweet with EM, the tobacco adds it's sweetness (when heat extracted at least). I'm gonna try straight distilled for my next run. Also gonna set up a mostly cold extraction of Virginia fire cured soon. Gonna start it warm, and then let it sit room temperature.

Reactions: Str8vision
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread