EUFORIA, Pennys' twin sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

labin

Mar 18, 2013
switzerland
I've just realized I have to correct Infos I had posted here before. Euforia and nautilus have nothing in common with the widely available Oddy-Attys (other than first-glance external form) and I suspect they are priced higher than those. And are well worth it. But selling them for the same price as the original due to supply-chain-restrictions only would make sense if the supply for the original penelope (ca. $115) and odysseus are completely down, which they seem at the moment. But that can change fastly and then you're sitting on unsellable stock.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Doing a straight conversion of Euro for Dollar, the price is already $83 US plus shipping. Then it's ten days of waiting.
I'd pay for the convenience and knowing that the device only has to cover a few hundred miles Vs crossing the ocean to get to me and back to the vendor if there is an issue.

I know that GG will not make more, I am pretty sure that tobeco quailty clones will continue to hit the market.
These (Terminator/nautilus/Euphoria) will always stand out.
BTW, next up after the V2 oddy is UFS....or so I hear.

If you stock it, they will come.

I

westy78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Colorado
v2 term maybe by the end of the month...

Will the v2 Term be a replica of the v2 Ody (different ceramic assembly for easier grounding with less potential for leaking, vent channels cut into the underside of the base, etc.)?

Is it a "tall" tank like Term-C?

Same cost as Terminator/Terminator-C?

rlw6534

Verified Member
May 17, 2013
Clemson, SC USA
Anyone know if Stormy will stock the o-ring kit for the Euforia? I'm getting a bit of leaking around the mouthpiece (which then leads to flooding). Looks like the tank is pressurizing when it warms up and leaking out - bubbles around the mouthpiece - and then flooding. I figure if it's leaking, it's letting air in and not maintaining vacuum when it cools off. Also, the bottom o-ring on the 510 center post seems too small - it will short if you tighten the rebuildable part down tight on the base, and leak if you don't... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread