The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

EUFORIA, Pennys' twin sister

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by dwcraig1, Feb 2, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. labin

labin Senior Member

Mar 18, 2013
    switzerland
    I've just realized I have to correct Infos I had posted here before. Euforia and Nautilus have nothing in common with the widely available Oddy-Attys (other than first-glance external form) and I suspect they are priced higher than those. And are well worth it. But selling them for the same price as the original due to supply-chain-restrictions only would make sense if the supply for the original penelope (ca. $115) and odysseus are completely down, which they seem at the moment. But that can change fastly and then you're sitting on unsellable stock.

2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Doing a straight conversion of Euro for Dollar, the price is already $83 US plus shipping. Then it's ten days of waiting.
    I'd pay for the convenience and knowing that the device only has to cover a few hundred miles Vs crossing the ocean to get to me and back to the vendor if there is an issue.

I know that GG will not make more, I am pretty sure that tobeco quailty clones will continue to hit the market.
    These (Terminator/Nautilus/Euphoria) will always stand out.
    BTW, next up after the V2 oddy is UFS....or so I hear.

If you stock it, they will come.

I

3. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    We're working on both the term and the penelope. The regular term will be here tomorrow and the v2 term maybe by the end of the month.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

4. CaydenChance

CaydenChance Full Member Verified Member

Jul 21, 2011
    California
    Any update on the V2 Ody?

5. westy78

westy78 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2013
    Colorado
    Will the v2 Term be a replica of the v2 Ody (different ceramic assembly for easier grounding with less potential for leaking, vent channels cut into the underside of the base, etc.)?

Is it a "tall" tank like Term-C?

Same cost as Terminator/Terminator-C?

6. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Still slow moving over in China, they're way behind on orders. I'm hoping soon!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

7. ale george

ale george Full Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Greece
    hi people
    i want to say to you that euphoria is excellent atomizer and i think it will cover any vaping needs of a heavy vaper
    i have it for over a month and im completely satisfated
    only needs a litlle skills to setup coils
    excuse me for my poor english

be happy

8. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    These have shipped and will be here either today or Monday. Sign up for the "notify me" to receive an email when they arrive.

9. dwcraig1

dwcraig1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

If some one owns both a Penelope and Euforia and would be so kind as to tear them down to see just what parts will and will not interchange between the two and post the results, pictures would be nice too.
    Thanks, Daniel

10. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    I've seen comparison pics on the web somewhere, they are almost identical. Also, heard that they are interchangeable but can't remember who told me so I can't swear to it.

11. greenman

greenman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2010
    Maryland
    Anybody know if the term v2 ceramics will fit into the ody v2 housing? Going to need to grab a few on my next order if they do.:)

12. dwcraig1

dwcraig1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes the Term complete ceramic assemblies interchange with Oddy part

13. greenman

greenman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2010
    Maryland
  14. rlw6534

rlw6534 Full Member Verified Member

May 17, 2013
    Clemson, SC USA
    Anyone know if Stormy will stock the o-ring kit for the Euforia? I'm getting a bit of leaking around the mouthpiece (which then leads to flooding). Looks like the tank is pressurizing when it warms up and leaking out - bubbles around the mouthpiece - and then flooding. I figure if it's leaking, it's letting air in and not maintaining vacuum when it cools off. Also, the bottom o-ring on the 510 center post seems too small - it will short if you tighten the rebuildable part down tight on the base, and leak if you don't... ;)

15. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    I have these on order and they should be here on Monday. Have a great weekend!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.