EUFORIA, Pennys' twin sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardedVapr

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
Maryland
looks nice, but my only question would be would anyone buy it over the terminator. There is going to be quite a price diff and I dont see any advantages one over the other, they re both tank geni style rba's correct? Would someone pay almost 50 dollars more for a rba when the terminator is on par with quality it seems? Unless im missing something, and I very well might be.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
looks nice, but my only question would be would anyone buy it over the terminator. There is going to be quite a price diff and I dont see any advantages one over the other, they re both tank geni style rba's correct? Would someone pay almost 50 dollars more for a rba when the terminator is on par with quality it seems? Unless im missing something, and I very well might be.
I think you summed it up nicely

chieftechnicalwizard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Atlanta
Some people like the smaller size, my wife for example likes the Penelope but when I try to get her to try the Terminator she will not. Also it's not a genny they are bottom coil attomizer with the tank on top, similar to say the T3 or phoenix.
:shrug: size matters according to some ;0)

Last edited:

labin

Mar 18, 2013
switzerland
euforia is probably rather around 25-30$ comming from china. oddy-clone is a tad cheaper as it's more established and produced in greater numbers. i've got an euforia and for half the price of the original (and available. nobody knows what game imeo is playing) i must say it's fantastic. i've got a 3.4ohm coil (.16 nichrome) on a 3mm ekowool wick going. vaping el torro cigarrillos (house of liquid, uk) on a vamo vv/vw at about 7.5 to 8W and it's amazing. apart from the vapor-amount, the vapor is far smoother than anything i've tried so far. now for the search of an affordable yet powerful enough (and good looking) mod that fits the size. the mert is too costly.
and mmvapors only sell their 16mm mod toghether with the temon (a beautiful genesis atty).
cheers!

ps: sorry for the all-lower case. mobile-phone keyboard. can't be bothered.

Greatov

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
What are these variables besides cost, supply, demand and their availability to obtain wholesale. The way I see it (and I am an MBA not that it matters) is that this would be a super sought after product that would have people lining up to buy it because they couldn't get a penelope either because of cost or availability. The only people who wouldn't buy this would be hardcore GG people and they aren't a factor anyway in this case (not the demo you are going after). I think as was proven by the terminator, this product would be viable at a minimum retail price of $60. Being that the penelope is widely regarded as a better product he would probably have room to charge $15-30 more.

So the only real question is can he make a profit at that number. Will people pay that price to be able to experience a penelope that is in no way a cheap knockoff? I think yes.

Furthermore he will again be the first to the US market should he carry it soon which was huge advantage with the terminator when it first came out. From looking at their website when it first became available, they could hardly keep stock on the shelves.

I think they should absolutely carry this because there's profit to be made and it will help them to maintain their reputation for getting new products that no one else has and not just another discount vape retailer

labin

Mar 18, 2013
switzerland
Let's see
- Once exclusive contracts with Vapor-Freak ends, everybody is going to be able to sell it
- So you need an USP
- Which you could base on a) availability (stock big -> bound capital) and/or b) price (less profit)
- You need to invest in aftersales: stock spare-parts-kits (more bound capital) (eg. mine was missing an insulation-o-ring which somebody forgot during assembly in the factory)
- you can't price a Chinese copy of a product at 75-90$ when the original costs 90€

Of course it's a big opportunity. I'm just saying: Whether he'll stock or not, it's for him to think through, not for us.

albcig

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2012
tirana
this one looks nice. i like to vape but im not much into weightlifting. i believe the german website has some clear tanks made by kirfanis. so performs like a terminator and is smaller and lighter. why would anyone not want to get it? im getting sick of the amount of steel i have to carry in my pocket. smaller mods are more then welcome imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread