Even newer "510" tank system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwin

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Missouri, USA
OK, after I reading this thread,
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...on/170525-510-tank-system-anyone-try-yet.html

I had to stop by and ask if Vicky and CigNot if they were planning on carrying them?

Oh, and in case you don't want to read through that thread, what I'm talking about is yet a 3rd tank system.

Type A is the one that everyone is familiar with the 1.1 ml tank.

Type B is the new one that Cignot now carries that has a 2 ml tank.

This newer one is a true tank system with the piercing needle like the other 2, but this one has an atomizer that's the same size as a regular 510 atomizer, and has a smaller tank that holds about .8 ml of fluid.

I'm really interested in this one, because I can still use my classic 510 batteries with it, and still have the a real tank system.

So, are there any plans on CigNot carrying them?
Please?

P.S. No, Vicky, I'm not sending you a private E-mail.
You made me blush last time, and anybody that can make ME blush is the winner and "champeen"...

:p

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
OK, after I reading this thread,
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...on/170525-510-tank-system-anyone-try-yet.html

I had to stop by and ask if Vicky and CigNot if they were planning on carrying them?

Oh, and in case you don't want to read through that thread, what I'm talking about is yet a 3rd tank system.

Type A is the one that everyone is familiar with the 1.1 ml tank.

Type B is the new one that Cignot now carries that has a 2 ml tank.

This newer one is a true tank system with the piercing needle like the other 2, but this one has an atomizer that's the same size as a regular 510 atomizer, and has a smaller tank that holds about .8 ml of fluid.

I'm really interested in this one, because I can still use my classic 510 batteries with it, and still have the a real tank system.

So, are there any plans on CigNot carrying them?
Please?

P.S. No, Vicky, I'm not sending you a private E-mail.
You made me blush last time, and anybody that can make ME blush is the winner and "champeen"...

:p

LOL we have them at long last.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
When I get the funds I really want to try one. It would be nice to have a smaller one. Hopefully next month I will be able to get one from you Hope they will be in stock On a side note thanks for the voltmeter info you don't even know how much it as helped, Women and their tools...................LOL Hey next month's my birthday Now that would make really nice present LOL

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
im liking the collection nate ;)

Why Thank You Very Much, I have half of it full and sitting next to me right now :D I could not fit my Wife and my Mom's in the photo without a wide angle lens :D Wifey has a set of Pink eGo-T 1000 mAh Batts plus two extra stainless type a atty's, and Mom has a set of Purple eGo-T type A atty's plus 1 extra stainless atty and two extra 650 mAh batteries. So the household is stocked well with PV's, I also just ordered Mom a Black Type B atty and some type B tanks to go with her black batteries. :D

Nate

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I really want to get one of 510-T's Sigh! Guess I'll have to rob a bank. Vicki if you see an article about someone robbing a bank here in N.C, you'll know what happened. LMAO Just Kidding. guess I will have to wait till next month. Definitely want to pick up one of those and definitely another type B-T atty or two. Those attys are a dream.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Well I got my 510-T Atty today from Vicki and Cignot! All I can say is ...... Very Nice!!!!! It has great Flavor and really awesome vapor for such a tiny little thing. Pretty darn good capacity for liquid too. I am going to continue testing and evaluating and will have a full evaluation on here by next week.

Thank you again So Much for the awesome Products and Unbelievable customer service Vicki and Crew!

Nate AKA “Darth Vapor”

Luther

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Winston-Salem, N.C.
Got mine from Cignot as well. I've had it for a week or so and I love it.
Seems to be more flavorful than my type A Ego-t.
It offers a good consistent vape IMHO. It fits well for someone who likes to change their flavors fairly often.
Everyone has different vaping habits. For me, the 510 tank usually lasts about 4-5 hours.

A few days ago I got the type B atty and tanks for the Ego-T and it is a good step up from the A.
Just seems better all the way around.
That tank goes all day for me. Ordered another type B atty yesterday because I only got 1 before trying it.
I will say Cignot has always given me good attys.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Okay, I received my 510-T Atty and tanks today.

Point 1: Quality
The flavor and the vapor are of the highest quality I have seen yet on any tank type system.
The Atty itself seem to be better built than the eGo-T atty as I have chainvaped this thing to death over the past 8 hours and not gotten one single burnt taste event.
Not as much condensation as with the eGo-T so very little mess when removing the tank to refill although there is still some wiping off needed.

Point 2: Usability
For someone like me who vapes a lot and chainvapes frequently this unit will require many refills.
Flavor Changers: You are going to love it! I have changed flavors over 6 refills without one cleaning or blow out of the atomizer and the flavor changes very easily without cleaning or blowing out the atty.
Longevity is once again an issue just because I have the 180 mAh original short 510 Kit. So recharges are necessary with constant use.
This atty does heat up pretty quick, but at the same time I have not encountered any ill effects from that happening, as previously stated no burnt taste which means the wicking in the spike works amazingly.

Point 3: Overall

Final comments are that for those who prefer a "Cigarette Like" stick this is definitely a great unit for you although I would recommend you get the mega battery for a longer charge. For tasters I would seriously recommend this unit as the flavor is very consistent and pure with every draw and for it's size it produces a huge amount of vapor. So a huge Thumbs Up to the designers of this unit and a HUGE Thank you to Vicki at Gignot for bringing it to us.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Nate AKA “Darth Vapor”

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
Okay, I received my 510-T Atty and tanks today.

Point 1: Quality
The flavor and the vapor are of the highest quality I have seen yet on any tank type system.
Nate: as always, great review. Thanks for taking the time to put out the details.

For the above quote, I do realize you said "any" tank type system so I assume it even outperforms the Ego-T Type "B" in terms of flavor and vapor?

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Nate: as always, great review. Thanks for taking the time to put out the details.

For the above quote, I do realize you said "any" tank type system so I assume it even outperforms the Ego-T Type "B" in terms of flavor and vapor?

Hi there Francis, I would not say that it produces quite the volume of vapor as the type B atty's, but definitely close by comparison, and very consistently as well. As far as flavor, yes in my opinion it outperforms both type atty's I have used.

Hope this clears that up a bit :D

Nate AKA “Darth Vapor”

Lisa Dill Thomley

Nov 20, 2010
AL
I have to throw my 2 pennies in here ! I bought a 510-T kit for a friend new to vaping. It looked easy and it's relatively inexpensive. Of course when it came I had to try it out for her ;) A couple of hits and I was back online ordering 2 more! This thing ROCKS! I have the EGO-T both regular and LR. I enjoyed the 510 even more (until my friend came and got it...:(). The size is perfect, it looks super-cool (I ordered the blue). I am curious about the battery life. I believe these batteries are extended life?? Anyone have an idea how long they last? I tend to be a chain vaper......I can kill a regular EGO battery in about 8-10 hours...My 510-T is on the way...THANKS Vicki and Cignot..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread