Even newer "510" tank system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwin

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Missouri, USA
Anyone have an idea how long they last? I tend to be a chain vaper......I can kill a regular EGO battery in about 8-10 hours...My 510-T is on the way...THANKS Vicki and Cignot..:D

Regular eGo batteries are 650mAh.
The 510-t batteries are 280mAh.
So, roughly less than half the charge of a regular eGo battery.

But, the good news is that the 510-t atomizers fit any 510/eGo/eGo-t batteries, so you're still good to go...

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
I got one it is awesome Vicki cant beleive it but I been getting about 12hrs one one regular 510 battery thats vaping about two tanks worth a day so about 1.5ml since the tanks hold .8ml. Awesome product wasnt liking the carts on the 510 so got me a tank atty and tanks for my 510 I love it the tanks are great no leaking issues and I get a constant good tasting vape unlike the nasty tasting carts! With the tanks its like constant dripping!!

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
my buddy has a Ego-T and he likes my 510 with the tank setup just got the regular battery's but tested one today and got two tanks vaped and the battery lasted 14hrs before it died!! I dont chain vape but two .8ml tanks I think is enough was really happy with the battery life, it last longer then my buddys Ego-t with the 1.1ml tanks believe hes got the 650mah battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread