• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Everyone knows my love for Geoffs Blend.. juice post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponytail girl

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
Hawaii
Tasty Vapor's is the place..Always nice and explained everything to me when I was new..and didn't know about Pg or Vg or anything else..because of there kindness I only buy from Geoff
1) Pina Colada
2) Blue Berry Cheese Cake
3) Mahalo Oahu

I'm hoping he and his wife will visit the Big Island and create another flavor to represent this beautiful place..

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada

Do try the Honey Cough Drop, it's perfect for a cold, as well makes a very refreshing winter vape.

Hmmm does it really have curative properties? ;) I'll have to bum a shot of that from you at the next meet....along with that sweet sweet Geoff's Blend. You can try my "aggo's Blend" if you want. :D

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Hmmm does it really have curative properties? ;) I'll have to bum a shot of that from you at the next meet....along with that sweet sweet Geoff's Blend. You can try my "aggo's Blend" if you want. :D

With a mix of menthol and eucalyptus, it does help. Bring a spare atty, because it tends to take over whatever you have in the atty. You've been warned!!

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Tasty Vapor Key Lime Pie. Absolutely fantastic. I DIY this now, and this is an absolute ADV for me.

MLV's Wurthers. Which I now also DIY. Caramel is one of my all-time favourite flavours and this quite accurate to the taste of a nice buttery caramel in a vape. Another ADV, though I tend to favour KLP most of the time.

Prime Vaping's Irish Cream. A bit of a pain to get delivered here (have to go directly through the owner) but it's the best Irish cream I've ever had, bar none.

Urban Nightmare

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Wainwright, AB, Canada
I just tried my Butta fingz again and the tast is good just couldn't get the vapor production very high. Right now my ADV is DynoMinty and to mix it up I use Razzle Berry. I've got many orders coming in soon so these might change but I have a feeling that DynoMinty will still be #1. That is unless the GB I ordered is just that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread