Evic changeable atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have had mine sense last thursday, and there's a small amount in mine, but I wouldn't call it flooded, looking at the design of the tank, I would say the piece that the tank, slips into is designed to catch the fluid that does leak. The only thing I can think of is make sure that your tank is pressed down in the tube all the way. Do you have any problems filling it? I find that it is a pain to fill.

twiztd916

Jun 18, 2013
I just got mine today. Im new but it seems to be my favorite as of now. All I can compare it to is an evod and a nova vivi. So far it hits better than the two. I have paired with an evic. Its a cool vape... smooth.. and the taste of liquid seems pure. No leaks thus far. I habe the type b so I bought the extended cylinder. It's so sleek and nice. Im loving it!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well today i was using it at work, and it just seemed like it wasn't putting out enough vaper, so I pulled the tank off and sure enough, it had a lot more fluid it there, put it back, and took one drag, and the thing said no atomizer detected. When I got home took it apart and cleaned it, it only had about 3 drops in it. (looked like more) After I cleaned it it worked fine, some how the fluid must have caused a short. As far as filling I have been using needle bottles, I found you have to put the juice in slower, I had been trying to just squirt the juice in and it would over flow.
I have never really looked at the e-roll, its that rubber piece inside you are filling, and the out side of that tube take a while to raise its level. The only thing else I would say about this thing is it has a really tight draw, some liquid I am using the atomizer shuts off, b-4 I get the drag I want. I guess I still like the pro tank for some of my juices.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well I actually bought both of them, but I don't have the flat top adapter yet, so I am using the long one. Don't get me wrong, I still like this thing I am just trying to figure out all its quirks, and like I said before the inner sleeve is designed to catch any juice that does leak from the
tank, its not like its leaking juice all over the control head. It produces good vaper, I guess I kind of wish they had designed a new atomizer head, for this beast, rather then using the ego c heads, plus with these types of atomizer heads I don't think you can rebuild them.

aditza

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

mad maori

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
new zealand
i dont know why i got one- the last tank system ie; the egoc type a/b were pretty average at best.. also im into rba's at the moment- but i did get one anyway, and guess what? its actually pretty blimmin good!!! been using it for out and about, and gotta say- i kinda like it!!! stiff draw but decent flavor-better than most clearo's and cartos- and seems so far to be working well!!! :vapor:

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
I have both the long and short version which work exactly the same and I am not a fan. I have been vaping for over 3 years and I own almost every popular mod and atty out there and I would never recommend this atty.

it will almost never leak due to its sealed construction but if you pull out the tank you will see some juice build up in the cup and it has a chance to leak out the air way.

- it has some horrible flavor compared to almost any clearomizer out there. its very muted
- the draw is very tight which i am not a fan of but im sure lots of people out there still would
- the amount of vapor and throat hit are less then average
- pulling the tank out to refill can be a pain since it is jammed in there so tight

overall I give it 2 thumbs down because it is almost the same as any ego-c type atty but it leaks less, holds more juice, and isn't worth the money.

Better luck next time Joyetech, stop using those stupid ego-c heads they have always been and always will be TRASH!

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Better luck next time Joyetech, stop using those stupid ego-c heads they have always been and always will be TRASH!

I was an ego-t user. Now using the ego-c and find them great if use clear liquids only. Dark vg or vg/pg juices though, I get 5 draws and have to clean the atty...

Now I only use PG (dark or clear are fine) or clear vg/pg juices I find them really good, zero leaks or bad hits, vape all day etc. I use a different head for each juice. Pretty good value seeing how you only need to replace the atty head.

I use the standard OVALE 650mah ego battery and 1.1ml tanks.

I'm more into it for the flavor and nic buzz though - throat hit and massive plumes don't matter to me (I'm still getting decent vapor though, comparable to the amount of smoke from a draw on an analogue) so I'm kind of easily pleased....

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I started with the ego t & then ego c, still have a few ego t atomizers that work, with out the burnt taste. The ego c I have never had a burnt taste with. If I am at work I like to carry the ego c/t because of its portability, but I really like a pro tank better if I am not in a a place where I could drop it. Now that I have the evic its not like I can carry it around like my ego's, so getting the eca was not going to be something I use all the time anyway. So I just do not understand why with the eca I keep getting a burnt taste with it, no matter where I have my wattage/volts set at, when I never get that from my ego c?. I guess I will keep playing with it, but the pro tank works so much better then this. I still kind of wish Joye tech would have just started from scratch in designing this (new atomizer)
I don't know if anyone else has done this, but the cap on the bottom of the tank comes off, there are 2 tiny clips holding the cap on. Once you get the cap off, you can see how this thing is supposed to work a bit better. The rubber piece on the inside has 4 holes at its base to draw the juice into it, it just seems like it should work better then it does, but I guess looking it its design, they could redesign (the piece that you unscrew with a coin) to use a better atomizer / tank system, wishful thinking on my part. Sorry about the rant I guess I was really hoping for something that produces a really good vape to use with the evic and the ego tanks work fairly good just to small, so I thought this thing would work in almost the same way without any fuss like the ego c/t tanks, but no.

ghmkmfhao

Moved On
Jun 22, 2013
mr
  • Deleted by Caridwen

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
I literally just got mine and I'm having the same issues. Burnt taste at all but the lowest voltages. 3.8V or lower. And that's just to get an un-burnt drag. I'm getting very little flavor and vapor from this. I've experimented with lighter and harder draws. Harder draws seem to produce more flavor and vapor but I still have to keep the voltage down. Maybe it just needs to sit and soak or whatever.

I DO like the way it looks on my eVic though. Heck that's half the reason I bought it. Maybe it just needs to break-in. I've never used these kinds of eGo tanks. It's back to ProTanks and T3S on my SVD while this thing....does its....thing.....?
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread