y2ejy8ed.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

JinnMyst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
New York
What might be useful is a forum for devices with data download and/or firmware or software update capabilities. There are going to be a lot more of these. No idea what to call it though.

That's going to be needed soon, so why not open a new "forum section" labeled "Smart PVs" for example, and a "sub-forum" for the eVic?

The VAMO just got its own sub-forum, the eVic deserves the same ;)

Hurry up ECF!

OBE1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Marengo, Ohio
Is it Windows?? :confused:

:laugh:

My computer I used is Windows based. The "MVR" software is downloaded from their website and is basically an application that helps you store your vapor stats. (how many puffs, avg resistance, avg voltage used.) The other side of the MVR is updating the software for your EVIC. The biggest difference I have noticed with the new software is the variable wattage feature which could have been on there before but I didn't see it if it was. Pretty cool stuff.

Last edited:

muldrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Easton, MD
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing product in unauthorized area

OBE1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Marengo, Ohio
noticed some juice leaking out of my EVIC today. Just some excess juice from my atty but it was leaking out of the top drip ring cover piece and down the display. When I pushed the button I noticed it was a little wet... Then it just kept happening until that drip tray was empty. Would be nice if they would have put an o ring or something to stop this from leaking. Kinda made me a little angry this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread