Evic supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

DejayRezme

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    Oh now I'm jealous, I preordered from ecig.eu but didn't get any notification of the order being send out yet. Can't wait!

But I don't understand how it can be 190mm long? The old eVic is 123.5mm long, so the 139mm or about the length of the Vamo sounds about right? The bottom battery tube is just as large as a 18650 battery is, and the head is shorter than that. Compare that to a vamo where the control head is actually longer than the battery.

DejayRezme

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    Try a nautilus tank from aspire. The Iclear tanks also work beautifully on the original evic. I'm about to go into pass through just to try this baby. But first a couple pics:

All the tanks seem to sit without a gap on the top cap? Is the 510 connector spring loaded or adjustable after all?

Thanks for posting the pictures!

frazz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Rhode Island
    No freak hands here.
    muzuhejy.jpg

It's about an inch taller than the original evic.

Sent from Uranus.

Don't suppose you have a provari to side by side it would you?

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    www.facebook.com
    Ok so aside from the height, How is the build quality on this thing? Same as the 1st one? Is it ALL stainless steel? or stainless and plastic?

Compared next to a DNA30, What is it like? Pros? Cons? Does this things rank the same as a DNA30? Much better? Much less?

I own 2 DNA30s and 1 DNA20 and i am curious about getting one of these but at the same time, Don't wanna be let down with the build quality or power.

Goatgod

ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2013
    Stl
    I don't own a DNA device so I can't speak from that end. But I can tell you it's solid construction. Nice and sturdy with good weight distribution. But the head feels like it has the same plastic as the original. The display is easy to read. The new wheel is very nice and retains some of the feel of the original. Like you can still swipe it 3x to automatically scroll up or down.

I don't sub-ohm so I don't know how it compares to a DNA in that respect.

My nautilus fits flush and removing it from my old evic to the new one using the same settings, I can tell a difference in power. My experience is limited so far. When it arrived yesterday, the battery had 33% charge. Takes a minute to charge one of these sony batts. I'm afraid to toss it into my old trust fire charger so I used the wall wart.

Sent from Uranus.

Last edited:

Flavored

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    USA
    Wouldn't be surprised if that's not it. I sent the picture to him, we'll see what he says.
    Why would anybody want a 7 1/2" mod?

Update: The vendor took it out of the box, and it is really about 5 1/2" . . . go figure. It was MVS, I expect they'll update the description on the website.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread