Evic supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    There is an DNA35? Or do you mean the SX350?

I think the DNA30 hana box preorders are clones. But interesting anyway.

I should have said the dna SYSTEM If you have, 30 watt devices you have this chip in your device.

"The DNA system lets anyone build Evolv's revolutionary power regulated technology into their own products. The DNA 30D is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizers. It offers controlled power from 7 to 30 watts, runs from a single lithium cell and includes protective features such as overcurrent, over and under voltage protection and a thermal shutdown. It features a small OLED display, analog or digital user controls, power adjust lock, onboard buttons and synchronous rectification for maximum battery life and minimal heat generation."

The DNA30D is the same size as the DNA20D." Evolv LLC - Shop Now

"

Last edited:

DejayRezme

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    I should have said the DNA SYSTEM If you have, 30 watt devices you have this chip in your device.

Just to clear things up :)

The SX350 is an independent chip by yihicigar not from evolv. It's not a clone of the DNA 30. It has a different screen layout, has the gravity sensor and can regulate the voltage down below 3V, which the DNA can't do. The SX200 and SX220 that are in the Siegelei 20W and Seven-22 are very similar, but can't regulate voltage down.

The Hana modz DNA 30 clones use cloned DNA chips, they are near 1:1 from what I've heard. The first versions didn't have screen flip but they have that as well. The clone DNA 30 chips have better short circuit detection than the original DNA 30.

The eVic supreme probably uses yet another chip. It's possible it's created by yihi as well, but the features look different again from the DNA 30 or the SX350. The eVic Supreme also seems to be capable if regulating voltage down.

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2013
    Arlington, Texas - USA
    And that brings me back to what I said earlier. Joyetech claims their chip is proprietary, and not a sx350 or sx300. It doesnt use gravity (thank god) it has a click ring for adjustments, but may or may not perform as well as other 30w chips available.

I really like the design, but there are so many options now..... I'll have to take a wait and see stance ----- for now ;)

Goatgod

ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2013
    Stl
    Got mine today.
    3eve9ejy.jpg

…vtc had 20% charge. Waiting for it to fill up.

Sent from Uranus.

Got mine today.
    3eve9ejy.jpg

…vtc had 20% charge. Waiting for it to fill up.

Sent from Uranus.

congrats on your new evic, damn so jealous of you right now still got a week to go here on the other side of the pond.

Really looking forward to it since I'm moving from a basic aerotank and vision spinner setup.

I've got my self a mech mod, and nimbus rda coming, as well. I'm trying to break my six year hookah smoking habit so I'm chasing something with huge clouds and dense flavour.

Been a month so far and I've moved from ce4 tanks to evods, through to aerotanks and now a dripper with this evic or mechanical mod for when I want to go lower than 0.5ohms.

Any way let me know how she vapes if you get a chance and thanks for posting the picture.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Goatgod

ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2013
    Stl
    congrats on your new evic, damn so jealous of you right now still got a week to go here on the other side of the pond.

Really looking forward to it since I'm moving from a basic aerotank and vision spinner setup.

I've got my self a mech mod, and nimbus rda coming, as well. I'm trying to break my six year hookah smoking habit so I'm chasing something with huge clouds and dense flavour.

Been a month so far and I've moved from ce4 tanks to evods, through to aerotanks and now a dripper with this evic or mechanical mod for when I want to go lower than 0.5ohms.

Any way let me know how she vapes if you get a chance and thanks for posting the picture.

Try a nautilus tank from aspire. The Iclear tanks also work beautifully on the original evic. I'm about to go into pass through just to try this baby. But first a couple pics:
    sytu8uge.jpg
    4ury7u3u.jpg
    yse6esed.jpg
    tezy4a6a.jpg

Sent from Uranus.

Try a nautilus tank from aspire. The Iclear tanks also work beautifully on the original evic. I'm about to go into pass through just to try this baby. But first a couple pics:
    sytu8uge.jpg
    4ury7u3u.jpg
    yse6esed.jpg
    tezy4a6a.jpg

Sent from Uranus.

Oooooh pictures pictures pictures hehehehe

There's a local seller of all things vapor related who I get my juices off and he keeps praising the nautilus over my aerotank, and now that your saying it as well I'm inclined to try one out.

I couldn't help but notice the kayfun, are they really as good as everyone says they are?

On a side not, pass through is just the best think an impatient vaper can have when getting a new mod.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread