eVic vs Provari, voltage and wattage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobFindlay

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2011
SLC, UT
So I've been running my eVic with the 1.2 firmware and everything at default in VW mode. I've noticed that even when I run at 7.4w / 4.Xv on a 1.8 ohm Vapeonly BCC it doesn't hit as hard as my Provari does at 3.6v.

I'm guessing it's because the Provari at 3.6 is running a higher wattage.

Here's what I'm wondering does anyone know what a good set of custom settings would be to make the eVic VW match out to what I'm getting on my Provari?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Brokil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Anonymus
Actually if you are using the same 1.8 ohm Vapeonly BCC on both devices, you would be operating at 7.2 Watts on your Provari (based on Watt's Law). And there is no way at 1.8 ohms and 4.x Volts that you are operating at 7.4 Watts. Your minimum at 4.00 Volts is 8.88 Watts. So either you typed something wrong or something is horribly wrong with one of the devices lol.

So I would double check that.

Brokil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Anonymus
Yeah i got like 3.649657518178932 but i rounded =)

Indeed. I'm lazy and didn't want to post all those decimal points lawlz. That involves fingers and typing. I hope all this math and stuff helped to shed some light to the poster. Only because math makes my head go ouch. "Uh oh ... math." ... my quote used whenever it comes into need. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread