evic vtc mini and rda resistance droping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomitom12

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2014
marina, california
i have an vector rda sittin on my evic did a 6 wrap 24 gauge kanthal dual coil build on it. When i pulsed it it was reading .28 wicked it same juiced it up and vape on it for a bit i noticed that the resistance dropped to .26 and is staying there hopefully. I am accounting for cotton saturation when i build and have it centered correctly. im using samsung 25rs as my batteries. Yes i know i need to get better batteries and build kinda high to get a safe amperage out of my batteries. i plan on getting a cuboid in the next few weeks and go from their. Anyone else noticed this with their setups?
Anywho any and all advice is appreciated
thanks all

tomitom12

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2014
marina, california
I would go back and re-tighten the screws. Ive had a few change just a tad after the initial fire up. 25R is fine in the mini. Its a 20amp battery. I think you will like the cuboid also if you like the mini. They behave almost identical except for battery life and power
gave it a nice little tug now its reading .29 only time will tell if it will drop again. Replaced the damn screws already might be getting striped again. Still deciding my verdict on hex screws and this attie so far so good so ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread