eVIC VTC Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remiel

Dec 25, 2014
Budapest
How do you like it?

I really like that, just like the "bigger brother", but that was a bit heavy for me. The Mini is really good for pockets too, and works very well (I dont use te atomizer, thats not my style). I love the big screen and the size, but Im affraid that really needs a silicon case later... or just now :)

mkdive2015

Verified Member
Sep 5, 2015
SoCal
My VTC vapes good. Using the mega tank, & a subtank mini (running both in tc)
My problem is I can't get the menu for the new coil/tank no matter what I try. I have tried unlocking the ohms before removing tank, once removed (mod only w/no tank) I then fire so it shows "no atomizer", then screw the new tank on (have tried only tightening half way also) But no menu?

Also it is not recognized by my vapors at all?
Have tried un-install/re-install. Both admin ways, different cables, different ports and finally on 3 different computes (win7, win10 and OSX). Still nothing?
My older evic is recognized fine. Although I deleted it's profile from Myvapor. But I think myvapor is working fine I don't think its the program.
My VTC just wants to stay hidden. I ended up contacting the shop I bought it from earlier this week. They are waiting for their next order to swap mine out, they looked it over for 30 min (tried to no avail to get it to connect also).

Vapes great other than the above 2 issues.

-Mike

Jesse Wright

Sep 19, 2015
My VTC vapes good. Using the mega tank, & a subtank mini (running both in tc)
My problem is I can't get the menu for the new coil/tank no matter what I try. I have tried unlocking the ohms before removing tank, once removed (mod only w/no tank) I then fire so it shows "no atomizer", then screw the new tank on (have tried only tightening half way also) But no menu?

Also it is not recognized by my vapors at all?
Have tried un-install/re-install. Both admin ways, different cables, different ports and finally on 3 different computes (win7, win10 and OSX). Still nothing?
My older evic is recognized fine. Although I deleted it's profile from Myvapor. But I think myvapor is working fine I don't think its the program.
My VTC just wants to stay hidden. I ended up contacting the shop I bought it from earlier this week. They are waiting for their next order to swap mine out, they looked it over for 30 min (tried to no avail to get it to connect also).

Vapes great other than the above 2 issues.

-Mike
I think in a review I saw someone turn it off put new tank on then turn back on and it asked the question. 5 clicks ea time.

Reactions: mkdive2015

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
I have the evic vt 60w works good, looks good. only thing i'd suggest well a couple things 1. don't use the ego one tank really wasn't that great imo I switched it out in less then a week to an aspire triton got more flavor and vapor. 2. it chips easily when I drive I put it in the cup holder and it chipped maybe 3 tiny dents in it not really noticeable unless you look very closely 3. not sure how the mini is but there are a TON of bad reviews on the evic vt 60w something about the temp control reseting or something like that. I had no issue with mine and I've had mine for about almost a month. I bought mine from myvaporstore.com not sure where others bought theirs at.

as my first ecig I would say I'm satisfied easy to use, looks nice, reliable, price was fair.

theCURE812

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2015
I got my vt mini just yesterday..my first box mod..so far soooo good!!
image.jpeg

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I got one in vape mail yesterday. Absolutely love it. It is so small and compact...easy to bring along with you.
20151015_122717.jpg

I already had the evic VT, so I'm aware of the flaw of the one way adjustment. They also released a firmware update yesterday that bumps it up to 75 watts. It has already gone into my regular rotation, along with it's big brother, the XCube, the Snow Wolf and the VS DNA200. It has replaced the Sigelei 75 since the battery life on the evic is better.

As soon as my friend saw it, she had to have one too, so I ordered one for her. The best price I've seen is efun, where the full kit sells for $38. Including shipping, it is only $42 and change.

VapeinKL

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 17, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Vi-NG

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
I have both the eVic VTC Mini and the IP D2.. Both Mods are outstanding devices to me..!! I found the eVic VTC Mini to be more versatile.. you can't beat the bypass mode :) I just googled them and the price is around 40 bucks... for that kinda of money both are worth the investment.

NOTE: the tank on the eVic VTC Mini Starter Kit is not my cup of tea, and it broke down after a week.. so I personally don't recommend it.

Reactions: theCURE812
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread