EVOD head compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Does anyone know if Kanger has or will have a larger capacity tank that uses the same heads as the EVOD?
I really like the EVOD and sold off my Vivi Nova's once I started using the EVOD.
The one thing I miss about the viva novas was the way they have two different size units that use the same heads.
I'd like a larger capacity tank for at home, but I don't want to have to have to stock pile two different type heads unless I have to.
The vapeonly or the new Kanger protank look like possible one's I'll try. Since these are BCC type tanks, I'm hoping they work as well as the EVOD does. Than again, I do like how light the EVOD is so many I'll just grab another one and live with filling it more.....

artbyshan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Chattanooga, TN
I like the Kanger T3's, which hold a more e-liquid (I think the T3 is like 2.4 ml vs. the Evod 1.5 ml). However, the replacement bases are more expensive and harder to rebuild due to space restrictions. The Evod heads are cheaper (Sometimes almost half the price), and are easier to rebuild (If you enjoy making your own coils). I've been experimenting with using the Evod heads (Must have the Evod base for this to work). When I first tried using the Evod base in the T3, It started leaking once the fluid got below the metal post. Then I swapped the post that covers the coil head (i.e., Press fit the post of the T3 along with it's silicon onto the head of the Evod). Hasn't leaked since. I still prefer the draw of the T3 without modding, but this was easily solved by placing a small piece of tape onto one of the airholes of the Evod (If you like a really tight draw, you can try covering another airhole).
The Protank is hard to get right now, and once most vendors start carrying them (And the new wears off), the prices should come down. Until then, I'm using the T3.

IMG_4099.jpg IMG_4100.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread