Evod Pro-V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannielle.c92

Sep 21, 2018
Nevada
I just got this device the other day it's a KangerTech Evod Pro-V2 (White) it came with the following
DL 0.5ohm CLOCC SUS316S 15-40w
MTL 1.0 ohm CLOCC Nichrome(10-26w)
2500 mAh battery
Top adjustable airflow
I believe Im having a problem with it but imI not sure so maybe someone can help or better explain....
When I inhale I get barely to no flavor at all on the exhale I get a little bit more flavor. Is there a way to fix this? I don't want to use the 1.0 ohm coil because idk if it will give me less vapor? Any adivec or if there is a could that will give me better flavor that is compatible with this devode then please please comment thank you.

KRSV6010-3.jpg

I

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
One disadvantage with this type of setup is it is not variable voltage or variable wattage. It's a "fixed" voltage setup, not adjustable. With a variable power battery device you could adjust the power output lower or higher to change your vape. Quite often, an unsatisfactory vape can be improved by a voltage/wattage adjustment. Unfortunately, you can't do that with this setup. Function wise, it operates like a mechanical mod, but with some protection circuitry added.

Another disadvantage with this type of setup is it is an AIO (all-in-one). The tank is permanently attached to the battery device, so if it turns out you don't like the tank you can't take it off and try a different tank by another manufacturer.

Your tank does have an adjustable air flow. Try playing around with its setting to see if that makes a difference.

Make sure you exhale some of your vapor out of your nose. Our sense of taste is closely associated with our sense of smell. We can tell this when we have a cold/nasal congestion and can't taste our food.

You might try the 1.0 ohm coil to see if its an improvement over the 0.5 ohm. Some flavors (fruits) are more prominent with higher resistance coils (and lower wattage settings).

Lower Ohm Coils Will:
  • Heat The Coil Faster
  • Produce More Vapor
  • Drain The Battery Faster
  • Use E-Juice Faster
  • Produce A "Warmer" Tasting Vape
Higher Ohm Coils Will:
  • Heat The Coil Slower
  • Produce Less Vapor
  • Provide A “Cooler” Tasting Vape
  • Use Less E-Juice
  • Prolong Battery Life
Have you used your juice in another tank before? It might be that e-liquid just doesn't have much flavor to it.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
What type of liquid (VG/PG) and nicotine strength do you have in there now? What flavors have you tried?

As others have said you may have to sort of adjust things (including possibly other coils and other juices) to get the vape you are looking for.

More vapor per puff doesn't ALWAYS lead to better flavor.. If you have lower ohm coil in there it may very well not be getting the power it needs to function OPTIMALLY leading to a sort of anemic tasting vape, IDK.

It's also possible you just may not have your coil inserted right and it's not performing correctly to not rule out all possibilities. If it were me I would try the 1.0 ohm coil, since you have it with the juice you have, and if you don't like it or get flavor just a radically different flavor (possibly with a higher PG ratio and nic strength if you need it.)

If you want large clouds of warm vapor though I am not sure this is the device for you.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread