Status
Not open for further replies.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
should wash out new atty's first. Sometimes they leave oil and the release agent they use in the molds on the surface on plastics. I just rinsed mine and filled it and let it set like 30 sec so the wick got saturated and voom loads of vapor. I did notice that I had to dial down the wattage from 8 watts to 6. Not because it was burning but because I got a load of vapor out of it.

yotasavg

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Chico, CA
Just noticed today that the evod (from fastech) has a narrower air tube than my protank.
Can't use the air tube from the protank head in the evod tank, it's too big in diameter to fit in.JFYI.

Oh nice, thanks for that. But I assume a regular Kanger evod tube fits fine since they are smaller... the evod center tube is the solution for all kanger bcc's imo.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Oh nice, thanks for that. But I assume a regular Kanger evod tube fits fine since they are smaller... the evod center tube is the solution for all kanger bcc's imo.

Yup, the kanger evod heads in the 5 pack I have(kanger written on box) fit fine in the evod clone tanks, but the "kanger" protank head "tube"
(the ones that came with the PT kit) will not fit the evod clone. No biggie as long as you don't get protank heads to use in your evod, there may be a problem.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Whenever filling the evod for the first time make sure to play Abba's dancing queen. It makes the evod happy.

I'm out then, no more evods for me. I could live with standing on one leg during an electrical storm on Wednesdays with the moon in it's final phase at precisely 11:58pm...but ABBA? Screw that!

yotasavg

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Chico, CA
I'm out then, no more evods for me. I could live with standing on one leg during an electrical storm on Wednesdays with the moon in it's final phase at precisely 11:58pm...but ABBA? Screw that!

Whew, I'm with you hitmetwice. I feel that Eric and I are usually on the same page... but not about ABBA....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread