Evod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again peeps,

I'm thoroughly enjoying this vaping malarkey and I am wanting to upgrade my battery. I have recently upgraded my clearo to an Aspire mini nova and clearly need a new battery as my current weedy eGo battery can't hack the pace. I have been looking into the Kangertech 1000ma passthrough. Just wondering if anyone has had some experience with these as I like the idea of being able to use it whilst charging.

Thanks

DeCo

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Let me see if I can get this font to work.. :)

There we go.... much better.

Hi again peeps,

I'm thoroughly enjoying this vaping malarkey and I am wanting to upgrade my battery. I have recently upgraded my clearo to an Aspire mini nova and clearly need a new battery as my current weedy eGo battery can't hack the pace. I have been looking into the Kangertech 1000ma passthrough. Just wondering if anyone has had some experience with these as I like the idea of being able to use it whilst charging.

Thanks

DeCo

Mainly battery life. I'm quite happy with the amount of vapour produced. I should say that the battery is a really low quality terrible thing that cost a grand total of £5. I have been looking at the spinner and like the fact you can get it in every colour under the sun [Pretty much] and the capacity seems good also.

So it's avoid the kanger? Go with the spinner?

Thanks

DeCo

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
That's a big old box! Nothing in the cylindrical sort of thing you can recommend?

Thanks

DeCo

Not with significantly more battery life. Its much smaller than it appears in photos its about the size of a pack of 100's cigarettes. Its little sibling the VV3 is a better version of what you have as it has an Ohm Reader and VV/VW, but it will not increase your battery life.

The guy I order some supplies from convinced me to order the MVP ~ best decision I've made since I started vaping! I dearly love it! I think you'll be pleased with it. It really isn't as big as it looks in pictures, and has tons of great extra features. Also, if you really like your mini nova, I think you'll like the tank that comes with it.

I love my mini nova! No gurgles, leaks and the taste is fantastic compared to the other stuff I had. Would still like to try some other tanks out there and looking forward to trying the one on the MVP. Just noticed the MVP has passthrough lol. The only reason I'm after one with passthrough is I usually carry a portable battery bank around [20,000 Mah]. I usually use it for a class d amp boombox I made, but I realised I could use it to charge me E-cig the other day so that's a bonus.

Thanks again

DeCo

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
If you want a slim profile, get the Spinner. If you want the convenience of replaceable batteries, buy a Sigelei Zmax and several 18650 batteries. In the long run you will probably get tired of something that you need two of just to have something to vape while your Spinner is charging.

Two Spinners are almost equal in cost to a Sigelei Zmax. You'd have to buy 2 batteries and a charger for another $30 or so, but that would be a good combination. When a Spinner won't hold a charge anymore, you buy another one. When the Zmax needs a new battery, it's $10.

In the long run, a replaceable battery mod is cheaper.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
It's nice there are so many choices that days: Twists, Spinners, MVPs and iTaste VV V3 or poplar choices for entry level for variable power devices. I like the Sigielei Zmax too, but I have an older one, so I can't comment on the quality of the current ones. I do suggest you stay away from the VAMO. I know lots of people love them, but even the newest versions still have trouble with the 510 connection threads, One would think they had fixed that my now.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Mainly battery life. I'm quite happy with the amount of vapour produced. I should say that the battery is a really low quality terrible thing that cost a grand total of £5. I have been looking at the spinner and like the fact you can get it in every colour under the sun [Pretty much] and the capacity seems good also.

So it's avoid the kanger? Go with the spinner?

Thanks

DeCo

I have to say I am less impressed with Spinner v.2 than I was with Spinner v.1

I have an MVP, and iTasteVV and Spinners 1&2. (and some mods too, obviously...)

Not keen on non-variable, myself... but sometimes use plain eGos. There is a Kanger evod twist as well.... might be worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread